Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rest Of My Stamp Camp Cards

Hi everyone! Boy yesterday went by way too fast and I didn't get near what I wanted to do accomplished! I'm not ready for the weekend to be over!

Well here are the rest of my stamp camp cards as promised! Click on any picture to enlarge.



The first one uses the new in color Melon Mambo. I really love this color! The stamp images are from the Razzle Dazzle set.




This one uses the Dusty Durango in the ink, cardstock, and ribbon. A little of the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper and the Crushed Curry are used too. The stamps images are from Pocket Silhouettes and Medallion stamp sets.



This last card was a crowd favorite. Again, I'm not sure what someone might think if you send them a card with an elephant on it and tell them you're thinking of them! LOL!
It uses Old Olive and So Saffron cardstocks and designer paper from the Tall Tales pack. The elephant is from Animal Stories and the sentiment is from Trendy Trees.

That's it from me today! Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

12 comments:

PatBowman said...

I like these. Too funny about the elephant - you've got a good point!

lindal said...

Great cards. I love the little elephant.

msfreida said...

WOW! These are sooo beautiful! I love the new Melon Mambo...so striking! And oh your Medallion one is so gorgeous in those colors! After reading how you felt about the elephant(cute card BTW), the first thing that came in my head was Lewis Grizzard when he was talking about one of his ex-wives..."she stole my heart and stomped that sucker flat"! Don't ask me why! Oh well...

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! good point. but then an elephant never forgets so maybe they're saying i'll never forget you (which is thinking of you). so it does make sense and who the heck am i to analyze. i could care less. receiving ANY kind of HANDMADE card from ANYONE is super!

these are all fabulous too.

hugs,

Robin M said...

I like the Elephant card...
"You got a memory like an Elephant". Always thinking of you.
Robin

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi holly! boy...I hear ya about the weekends...yanno, you spend all week working towards the wknds just for them to go flying by! anyhoo...I really like these cards! they are so pretty and the colors are perfect. :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love all these cards Holly! What a beautiful showcase of the new in colors, stamps and cards!! Gorgeous designs!

I am with you....I am not ready for the weekend to be over either.

bumblebee creations said...

Oh Holly I can for sure see why these where your favorites! I love them all!! Now I see more sets that I have to buy-gee thanks ms. enabler! : )

Wendy said...

I love the look of the medallion stamp. I wasn't sure about it in the catty, but after seeing your card I am sold! :)

Pam in Ar. said...

I just love that cute little stomping elephant =) I'm with you though about the Thinking of You part...I would use it as a birthday card for a kid.

Maria Matter said...

the elephant is adorable, great coordinating paper!
love the medallion too, geesh, these are all fabulous, great job Holly!

my weekend flashed by too...always does! let me know if you figure out a way to slow life down a bit! :)

Blessings, Maria

I'm Crystal said...

Cute cards.... Elephant??? I get your point!!!