Friday, August 21, 2009

Snow Wwhite Devil

Hi everyone and happy Friday! We did indeed get our rain yesterday, and the clouds stayed around for a while so I was happy. The weatherman is saying it will get to about 62 degrees tonight, and that really makes me happy! It will make the morning walk with Riley so much more pleasant.

I know you're probably getting tired of hearing me say that I'm using another new image from Squigglefly, but they have added so many that I love, I can't help but use them! This one I think is an adorably fun image called The Devil Made Me Do It


(click to enlarge)

I colored with copics and chalked the background. The blue cardstock layer was embossed, and the designer paper and the brad are some that Rhonda gave me (thanks again Rhonda!). The angel's wings and halo are colored with a glitter gel pen.
I made everything lay on the card kind of helter skelter because I imagine that's how her feelings are at this moment; back and forth and racing trying to decide what she's going to do...

Wanna see the inside?




I was all over the place in thinking up sentiments for this, but I finally lit on this clever quote from Mae West!

Hope that brought a smile to your face! Enjoy your Friday and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

lol, May West...perfect!
This is wonderful Holly!
There are so many wonderful new images and I love seeing what you come up with...and I'm never disappointed!
Have a fabulous weekend! oh, I'll probably see you tomorrow for Stef's color challenge! yay!
Blessings,Maria

Norine said...

very cute card love it as always
Hugs
Norine

Jeanette said...

Holly, this is no nice. Your coloring is tops as ever.

Lucky you only 62 tonight. We are still in the 70s at night and it is only about 8:30 a.m. and already 82 and steamy because we had rain earlier.

Jeanette

Vicki said...

Hello Holly,
great card...you are good at coming up with those sentiments! And I agree with Jeanette on the coloring...you do an amazing job. Nightime temp got down to 59 here in Illinois last night...yesterday was beautiful AFTER the rain in the morn. Take care and have a good day!

Vicki

msfreida said...

How clever! Can't go wrong with ole Mae! Love the image and how you used it...really love the DP!!!

Hugs~

Linda L said...

This is so cute. I remember the comedian that use to say, "The devil made me do it." We used that for everything in the mid 60"s. So cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh no hun...I could never tire of your SF image use!! :) I love them too...and your creations and excitement about them are contagious!! :) I love this, your coloring is perfect!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend friend!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this image Holly!! Another perfect image that I should make as a poster for my girls. What a cute card!!

bumblebee creations said...

Holly-very clever! Love the whole helter skelter look!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love the look on her face! and your coloring is awesome. my mom once played Mae West in a church play AND sang too!

hugs,