Monday, September 7, 2009

Christmas Card Monday

Happy Labor Day! I am really sorry to see my last day off come because I've really enjoyed being home! Well, I'll just have to make the most of today them!

Today is Christmas card Monday and I have a card that uses the reindeer from Squigglefly. A while back Squigglefly offered this image free and challenged everyone to use it. The design team did a fantastic job with the cards they made! I immediately picked one card out that I wanted to CASE and that card was one Jodi Stanich made at My Creative Expressions .

Here's my card


(click to enlarge)

I used some of the thin gold wire I used earlier in the week because it was still out on my desk. The paper is some more chatterbox paper I got from Michael's. I am quickly becoming a fan of chatterbox papers!

Today is another challenge from Squigglefly and I'm heading to their blog right now to check it out. I hope you will play along as well!
There's still time to play in Stef's color challenge on card universe, and playing will enter you in a drawing I'm having for a small surprise.

Also, I wanted to remind you that Vicki's new challenge blog Saturday Spotlight will be up and running with fun challenges and I know super inspiration really soon, so go join up now to insure you won't be left out of the fun!

Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!

7 comments:

msfreida said...

Ahhh everyone must be sleeping in this morning! This card is precious Holly! Love the DPs and the design is AWESOME! Cute,cute,cute!

Off to enjoy another cup of coffee while it's quiet! :)

Hugs

I'm Crystal said...

Super cute card and it is a very interesting layout!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

super, super, super!

hope you have a SUPER day!

hugs,

Maria Matter said...

this is a fun card...I like the look of that reindeer! If you hang some stars on his antlers it would be perfect for the squigglefly chall today! lol
I hope you fully enjoy today!!!
Blessings, Maria

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a cute card holly! I know what you mean about the weekend too...LOL I was JUST thinking the same thing! great minds...; )

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh I just LOVE this one Holly!! What a sweet card!! Fun layout too!!! :) HUGS

Pam in Ar. said...

I love that thin gold wire...very nice card =)

Hope everyone has a great holiday!