Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day One of Sneak Peeks!

Hi everyone! The big day of finally getting to share with you the news that Squigglefly has been sitting on has arrived! I'm super excited to show you all of the cards I've made with the soon to be released images, but I had to narrow it down to one for today's sneak peek!

Let me introduce you to Bubb



(click to enlarge)

Isn't he just the cutest little guy? I colored him with copic markers and then rubbed a little stickles over his body. I cut it out with a circles nestabilities and then while it was still in the die I rubbed some blue chalk on the background.

I punched some circles out of some green and purple cardstock and glued them randomly on the designer paper. The sentiment is computer generated and has a clear dome sticker over it.

Can you guess who the amazing artist behind the image is? I'm sure you've seen her precious artwork everywhere, but this is the first time she's done digital, and I can say that Squigglefly and the entire design team are thrilled to have none other than Crissy Armstrong designing such fun things for us!

Make sure to go to all the design team's blogs (they are listed in the side bar on the left) to see more sneak peeks and be sure to pay Crissy a visit at her blog, Crissy's Art & Heart to see what she's got to show you!

Remember that Friday we have a blog hop and one lucky winner will receive EVERY image that Crissy has designed for this release! The images will be available at Squigglefly on Saturday. I know, it's hard to wait isn't it?

Well, the rain was here yesterday and it looks like it's settled in for the next couple of days. It would be perfect if I didn't have to work! I want to stay here in my craft room and play some more!

I hope you have a great day whatever you have planned, and thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

msfreida said...

Hope the therapist worked his/her magic on your neck! It MUST be better looking at this fun card! How adorable Bubb is! Oh I MUST get to Squigglefly! LOVE how you incorporated all the circles and your coloring is so FABULOUS! Love his colors! This is AWESOME Holly!

Stay dry! :)

Hugs~

Joan said...

Too cute - what an awesomely cute image!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Holly!! How awesome is this!!! I love it!! Your coloring looks so soft and pretty!! You've done an excellent job with the highlighting and the touches of sparkle!! This is awesome!! Now...what are you showing tomorrow?!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

awesome. i love those xtra bubbles you added!

hope the neck is feeling better.

hugs,

bumblebee creations said...

LOOOVE it Holly! This is so exciting - I can't wait for friday!

Niki said...

Too cute! Bubb is adorable.

Hope your neck is better--nothing like a pain in the neck to ruin your day.

Rachel said...

oh how cute is Bubb. you made a great card with him Holly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Love your coloring Holly!! Such a cute image. I am going to want some of Crissy's images!! She is such a great artist!! Love all the circles you added.
hugs,
Chris

Pam in Ar. said...

You didn't say anything about your neck!! Is it better?

Bubb is such a cutie...love him!

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly

Your card is so nice.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Good luck!

Jeanette said...

The colors in this card are so soft and pretty. I love lil Bubb.

Jeanette

Jaspere said...

This is adorable Holly. Love how the image is in a circle.

Kim said...

This is so pretty Holly! Love how you colored your fish. I just may show a whole card tomorrow LOL!!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Adorable image- and I love what you did with it. Heather inspired- flat embellishments ;)

Can't wait for the blog hop tomorrow!