Monday, September 28, 2009

Shy Bear Treasure Hunt Winner!

2nd post of the day, please see below for earlier post!


The winner of the shy bear hide and seek game we played yesterday is Jeri.

Jeri said

I found six bears on the following sites: Rhonda's Bumblebee Creations,Kim's From My Stamp Room, Debby's site Debby's Stuff,
Jeanette's H2O, Jenny's Inky Wishes by Jenny, and Vicki Parson's Stamped Smiles. They all had the little Shy Bear that said "you found me". Do I get extra credit for finding six? LOL

Well, Jeri is correct that there were actually six bears instead of five! We had a small glitch and I asked someone else to hide a bear not realizing that there were already five hidden. Jeri, you don't get extra credit but you do get to pick out two of the new shy bear images that were just released and I will also be sending you a goodie bag full of some fun things you can use in your crafting! Congratulations!

Contact me at usyungs@gmail.com to let me know your image choices and your mailing address!

4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats to Jeri!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way to go jeri!!!

Jeri said...

Oh I'm sooooooooo excited that I won! I absolutely can't wait to design a card with them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

YAY! congrats jeri!!