Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shy Bears and other new things

The shy bears are in the Squigglefly store now, but there's still time to play the hide and seek game we started yesterday. The winner won't be chosen until noon, so if you haven't played yet take a look at yesterday's post here.


I made this card for the Dare You To Digi Stamp challenge where the challenge was to use die cuts or punches on your card.


(click to enlarge)

My die cuts are the flowers on the bottom right, and I used circle punches to punch out the greeting. This is Birthday Bear. I colored the image using these copics



Today is the Squigglefly challenge on the blog and it looks like Kim has given them quite a challenge!
Squigglefly has made a few changes on the web site. There is now a calender on the right side of the home page that tells you when things like new image releases will be happening. Also, did you know that if you ever need to retrieve some images you purchased last month because your computer crashed, that you can right on squigglefly.com! Just head over to Squigglefly's Contact and Support page. Just enter your PayPal email address and the PayPal transaction ID number sent to you from PayPal. You can get your transaction IDs by logging into your PayPal account.

Well, I gotta run! Brock has to go get his colonoscopy this morning, so we are off to the hospital! I'll be back a little after noon to announce the winner of the Shy Bear Hide 'n Seek game!

20 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! I just adore this!! What fun colors and sparkle!! He's just darling Holly!! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is sooo cute, love that paper too!

hope all goes well today at the appt!
blessings, Maria

msfreida said...

I am sooo excited to see all these precious shy bears! I want every one of them!

This card is the GREATEST! The whole thing just jumps out at you! The coloring, the DP, and your extra touches really make this lil guy pop!

I hope things go well for Brock!

Hugs~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so adorable Holly!! I just love the shy bear!! Gorgeous coloring and choice of colors!! The yellow bow really makes everything pop!! Incredible job!!
hugs,
Chris

StampinCathy said...

WOW this card is fabulous and inspiring. Love your coloring and love the bright and cheery colors.

Rachel said...

Holly, you color those shy bears just beautifully!!
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

Fab card Holly, your image is real cute and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us a DU2DS this week
x Michelle

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

awwwww! now THAT'S cute!

hugs,

bumblebee creations said...

Love it Holly!!!! These little bears are so cute-Lynne is sure talented!

Jeanette said...

I love these little bears. Beautiful job
Holly.

Jeanette

Jeri said...

Love your card Holly. I hope mine will come out looking just as wonderful. Since I won the Shy Bear contest and chose this birthday bear I will use your card for inspiration. I love how you put your Copics that you used in a photo. It is really helpful for all the Copic newbies.

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card! That image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Vicki said...

Holly this card is absolutely sweet...your coloring never ceases to amaze me. I am going to have to try a few of these little devils. Thanks for sharing your creation. Hope all turned out well at the appt. :)

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

Vicki

Tanya said...

Love your card. Bold and bright.

Kim said...

WOW this is beautiful! I love the colors you used!

Emma said...

Hi Holly
All gorgeous creations since my last visit & I am loving the shy bears. Had to pop over to squigglefly and buy a couple!!
Hugs Emma x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, the colouring is perfect!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sandra said...

What an adorable card. Love the bright and breezy colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining in with us on Dare U 2 Digi stamp.
Sandra x

Donna said...

Fantastic card, lovely papers and fab little bear digi image you have used! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Chris said...

Fantastic card Holly and before I could comment I had to make a sharp detour to Squiggle Fly to buy this one and more :)!! I love the shy bear stamps and have a few but I'm delighted to see they're in digi too. You coloured him so beautifully, someone is going to be very lucky to receive this card. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)