Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sneak Peeks Day Two

Hi everyone! Welcome to day two of the sneak peeks! I hope you've been enjoying seeing the marvelous creations the design team has made with the images Squigglefly will be releasing on Saturday! I know we've all had a blast with these absolutely adorable characters Crissy has drawn.

If you think yesterday and today have been fun, just wait until tomorrow when we have the blog hop! More wonderful inspiration and a chance to win the entire set of new images Crissy has drawn for this release AND more fun things from Crissy's personal stash!

The card I have today features a loving couple of bunnies named Buttons and Bobbles!


(click to enlarge)


Aren't they an adorable couple? I colored them with these copic markers



The sentiment at the top comes with the image. I printed it directly on to my card base. I punched a circle out of some designer paper and punched a couple of holes in it to tie my ribbon through.

I found a cute folksy looking heart punch and punched two to pop up on the card. I did a little hand doodling around the image panel and then highlighted a bit with a white gel pen!

Be sure to check out all the other design team blogs to see more sneak peeks, and check in on Crissy's blog as well!

Also, to those of you who have asked about my neck I am happy to report that I am pretty much back to 100%! Really I was almost better by the time my physical therapy appointment arrived, but I kept it anyway thinking maybe I could get some stretching exercises that I could use if I ever have this happen to me again.
She did have me do some exercises and put a cold compress on my neck for a bit, and she has scheduled me for at least four more visits. I have one exercise she is having me do every hour for 8 to ten hours a day. It only takes a minute to do though.

Well, that's it for me today! Wishing you all good things today, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

So glad you are better Holly =)

I love this cute little bunny image with the big buck teeth lol,
They look look they are made for each other!

Tracey said...

I love Crissy's illustrations!! Such a fabulous card Holly!! I'm glad your neck is better!! xx

msfreida said...

YEAAA! So glad yo hear you're better! :) Hope this rainy weather doesn't effect it!

LOVE this image and you did an awesome job with it! That Crissy really knows how to draw! :) Love the colors you chose! Your design is awesome too! Must add to my sketches!

Hugs~

Heather the Mooselover said...

Adorable card- I like the image. I think it could be used for Valentine's Day and Easter too.

I am so glad your neck is doing better. Gentle hugs!

Norine said...

love the bunny image too cute great job on the card as usual
Hugs
Norine

Rachel said...

Awww they are sooo cute!! what a sweet card. you colored them beautifully.
glad to hear you are feeling better!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

Jeanette said...

Holly, I love this one. Your shades of red and green go so well together. Then Bobbles has a pop of blue. Really nice.

Jeanette

Jenny said...

Cuteness overflows! :)

Glad to hear your neck is better!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!!! What an adorable card today Holly!! :) JUST ADORE your coloring on these bunnies and the layout with the hearts is fabulous!! ;) HUGS

Nora said...

Hey, lady! Long time, no visit! *LOL* Glad I was able to stop by today - those bunnies are so stinkin CUTE! Really love the card you made with them.
~hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how sweet is this! what a great anniversary card!

love it.

sooooo glad your neck is feeling better.

hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am loving these new squigglefly images. So cute and darling!! Gorgeous coloring and design, Holly!! I am glad your neck is on the mend.

Linda L said...

Very cute! I love the bunnies but that cat is something else! Love the card and I really enjoyed the cat video.