Saturday, September 19, 2009

Squigglefly Blog Hop Grand Prize Winner

The lucky person to win the grand prize from the Squigglefly blog hop yesterday is someone who left a comment on Vicki Parson's blog Stamped Smiles. Her name is Mary C.


She said, "What wonderful cards you created! I love them all, though the turkey is my favorite. I can't wait to see what else is released tomorrow.

Congratulations Mary! You win all of the images Crissy Armstrong has designed for her debut release on Squigglefly! I hope you'll share all the things you make with them!

For everyone else, I hope you enjoyed the blog hop. There's more prizes to be won tonight at the Digi Day event on Squigglefy's group at Card Universe.

Where - Card Universe

When - 7 pm Central 8 pm Eastern

What - Challenges and prizes and lots more eye candy!

1 comment:

msfreida said...

Congrats Mary!!! Can't wait to see what fun you had with them! :)