Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Voting results!

Votes are in! First let me explain how the voting was done. I posted the cards on my blog and votes were left in the comments. The cards with the most votes in each category win and then the judges (me and Stef) each have a judge's choice winner; me for the sketch challenge since that was my challenge and Stef for the recipe challenge since that was her challenge.

So, with that being said the winner in the sketch challenge is Card # 6 which makes Freida Fletcher the winner!
The winner in the recipe challenge is Card # 2 which is Tweetybugshouse!

Judge's choice in the sketch challenge is Card # 2 which happens to be Tweetybugshouse again, and judge's choice in the recipe challenge happens to be Card # 1 which is Freida Fletcher, so these two gals cleaned up on these challenges!

Congratulations to you both! I thank everyone who entered and everyone who voted. I hope to see more of you at the next digi day event on October 17th!

Tweetybugshouse, if you will contact me at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know your address I'll get your prize sent right out to you! Freida, I already have your address.

6 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Yeah!! Congrats to the winners!! :)

Pam in Ar. said...

Yeah Frieda....you go girl!!!
Congrats to you both =)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i copied your post for my post. please don't sue me for plagerism - LOL.

great cards. next month should be tons of fun too and I'M BRINGING MY OWN LAMPSHADE!

hugs,

msfreida said...

I'm still in shock! Thanks to everyone and congrats to Tweetybugshouse! This was sooo much fun and all of the cards posted were AWESOME ladies!

Now...about this next one...SAVE ME SOME CAKE!!! :)

Maria Matter said...

These two really did have great cards didn't they!
That was a really fun idea!!!

Let's do it again!
lol
Blessings, Maria

Vicki said...

Congratulations girls! Have a great day Holly!!