Thursday, September 17, 2009

we interrupt this post

This is my 2nd post of the day, so be sure to scroll down to see the latest sneak peek of the soon to be released images from Squigglefly. I had to interrupt my post to share this crazy cat video with you.

We used to have a cat that would stick one paw in his water bowl, let it sit in there a minute, and then pull it out and lick the water off. Then he'd dip and repeat the whole process.

The cat we have now prefers to have his water warm, run in the tub.

I thought these were strange ways for our cats to drink, but I have never seen anything like this!



okay, back to your regular posts...

7 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too cute.

hugs,

LaVerne said...

OMG! How precious! My cat would die before he would get under a faucet.

msfreida said...

NO WAYYY! :) that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Batman runs away when he hears water running! The vet has to sedate him just to give him a bath! I've given him one, and will never do it again!!! So glad you shared this with us! :)

bumblebee creations said...

How weird! Who ever filmed that obviously doesn't live in East Jordan though, you sure wouldn't want to run the water a long time like that everyday here! The water is very expensive here-at least I think so-course I grew up on a farm, where we had a well! What a crazy cat though-I thought all cats hated water-but obviously not!! Very cute Holly-thanks for sharing that!

Pam in Ar. said...

lololololollo...now that's funny stuff!

I don't think Stella would do that!

Pat Bowman said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!This is seriously hysterical!!!

Debby said...

How funny! Most cats hate water on their heads. This cat reminds me of Tony. He was my baby. Got him when I was 19 and he lived with me for 10 years through many many many things till he got sick. I will never forget one time, in my younger days, I had a date over, Tony was very possesive. For some reason my date asked for a glass of milk. Too much beer perhaps. It was my apartment. Got the milk, put it on the coffee table and Tony proceeded to the glass, stuck his paw in it and flicked the milk at my date. I swear! I swear I swear I swear! I will never ever forget that. I miss Tony.

One time I left Tony with my Mother for a week for reasons that will bore you. When I went to pick him up he was happy to see me then he got extremely angry and launched at my head from across the room. My Mother had to peel him off. Yikes. He was really a good kitty though.