Monday, October 5, 2009

Interesting Age

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I didn't get as many cards made as I wanted to. I think my mojo is taking a break on me. The ideas just weren't flowing.

When I have trouble coming up with ideas I like to browse the card aisles at the store. I found a couple of cards at the store that I thought I could re-produce at home. Here's one of them



(click to enlarge)

And here's the inside





I colored this with copic markers and chalked around the background a bit. All the words are computer generated.

Today is challenge day at the Squigglefly blog, so I'm going to head over there to see if something sparks my mojo. I hope you have a great day, and thanks as always for stopping by to see me!

14 comments:

msfreida said...

So glad you used Estelle! I just love her! :) Love how you colored her, and is that sentiment ever fabulous! I can definitely relate! LOL

Have an awesome week!
Hugs~

Vicki said...

Holly your card does not look like you lack any mojo kiddo!!!! I know where you are coming from though! Have a great day today!
HUGS,
Vicki

Pam in Ar. said...

LOL...Holly, I'm there!! Love the card...great as usual =)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how true! only i hope i look better than that - LOL. i mean old!

you always have the best cards!

hugs,

treesawardincrafts said...

Hope you get your mojo back soon Holly, mind you, if this is what you can do when you have lost it. ....

Kim said...

ROFL!!!! I Love this Holly!! I think you have your mojo back!!!!

Rachel said...

This is such a cute card Holly!! Great job.
hugs,
Rachel

Debby said...

What a great idea to browse the card section. I must try it! Cute card. No one would ever know your mojo is hiding somewhere.

Maria Matter said...

this is so funny!!!
I love the way you chalked around her...fabulous card Holly!
blessings, Maria

Heather the Mooselover said...

Fabulous card! I love how you colored Estelle and the background- great combo.

Linda L said...

So funny! I love your card. It made me LOL A fellow teacher turn 57 today and I asked her how 56 felt and she said Linda its 57 you have two month and you turn 57. I am always wondering where it went.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

LOL! this is cute!! I know what you mean too about the mojo. I wish they had a pill to restore it! heeheehee..have a great night holly. :)

bumblebee creations said...

heehee, I love it! You always think of the best saying even when your mojo is misbehaving!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

BWHA!! HAA!! I LOVE this Holly!! What a really fun card and you've colored it beautifully!! :) HUGS