Friday, November 13, 2009

Award Time

I received this award from Sue Morris at




The Rules are: Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you have left this award for them. And then answer a list of questions in one word!
Here’s mine:
1. Where is your mobile?…pocket
2. Your hair?…brown
3. Your Mother?…heaven
4. Your Father?… heaven
5. Your favorite food?…baklava
6. Your Dream last night?…dunno
7. Your Fav Drink?…water
8. Your Dream?… hmmm
9. What room are you in?…office
10. Your Hobby?… Cardmaking
11. Fear?…spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 5 years? here
13. Where were you last night?… Michaels
14. Something that you aren’t?…serious
15. Muffins…chocolate chip
16. Wish List Item?… refills
17. Where did you grow up?…Texas
18. Last thing you did?…cleaned
19. What are you wearing?…jeans
20. Your TV?…living room
21. Pets?…yes!
22. Friends?…many
23. Mood?…silly
24. Life?…routine
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle?…PT Cruiser
27. Something you’re not wearing?…earrings
28. Fav store?…Hobby Lobby
29. Fav Colour?…Purple
30. When was last time you laughed?…minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? dunno
32. Best Friend? yes!
33. One place that I go to over n over? Grocery
34. Facebook?…nuh uh
35. Fav place to eat? Casa Mexicana
Now to pass it on to:

Stef
Rhonda
Victoria
Heather
Maria

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

for you i'll graciously accept AND post it.

thank you.

hugs,

Heather the Mooselover said...

Thanks Holly! I'll post it on my blog later today!

msfreida said...

WOW! Learned something new about you today! I never knew you grew up in Texas! How cool! :) But what's cooler, is that you drive a PT Cruiser! I LOVE those things! :) I can see you now just scooting down the hwy! Love it! :)

hugs

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your award...you do have an Over the top blog Holly!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
{{squishy hugs}}

Blessings, Maria

bumblebee creations said...

wow ! HOlly Thank you so much for the award!!!! I am missing seeing a card today : ( I depend on you to make my day daily!!! : )

Biscuitlid said...

Hi Holly

ta muchly for the award, fab to read 20 things about you!

Victoria
x

Pam in Ar. said...

PT Cruiser?? Did you know that it holds A LOT of stuff the day after Thanksgiving LOL.

Congrats on the award...you deserve it =)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Great answers! I love reading everyone's responses to the questions. Glad you like the award.:)