Thursday, November 19, 2009

card winner!

This is the 2nd post of the day, so if you haven't seen my earlier entry be sure to scroll down and have a look!

Hi everyone! sorry to get back so late with the winner of yesterday's card, but I had a super busy day at work and errands to run afterwards so I'm just getting to it!

The number random.org picked was 10, which makes Shawna the winner! Shawna, send me an e mail at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know your mailing address and I'll send this right to you!

Thanks for all the comments!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Hi Holly, thanks for stopping by :)
I'm decorating the whole grotto. It's the official opening of the school on that day too and we have the Queen coming! No pressure for me then!! lol
Hugs Lora x

Shawna said...

Thank you so much Holly! I can't wait to receive your fabulous card!!!