Monday, November 9, 2009

Friendly Pick Up

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I got a chance to play in yesterday's featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers yesterday and this is the card I came up with


(click to enlarge)

I used the Turtle Taxi image from Squigglefly and colored it with copic markers. You can see the card I CASED HERE. I stayed with her same layout and color theme, but changed everything else.

The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set, but I can't think of the name of it right now. It's the one that has the pick up truck and all the different things you can put in the bed of the truck. I thought the sentiment worked well for this image.

Be sure to check out the new challenge on the Squigglefly blog today! I'm off to walk Riley and get ready for work. I hope you have a fantastic day and thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Holly. What a fabulous fun card. I adore that image and the colours are just perfect.
Love Sandra xx

Tracey said...

AN adorable card Holly! Such a cute image! xx

Jeanette said...

This is such a fun card. I love the colors that you used. It's a good thing that cute birdie isn't in a hurry.

Jeanette

msfreida said...

What a sweet card, Holly! This is one of my SF favorites! LOVE the colors you used and the sentiment is AWESOME!

Happy Monday!
Hugs~

Cheryl said...

adore the iamge such a brilliant card as always love cheryl x

Jeanne said...

Oh soooo sweet!! I LOVE it! TFS!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh holly! your cards are always fun and always make me smile. this one is no exception.. it's fabulous.

p.s. Loads of Love is the name of the SU set.

hugs,

Vicki said...

Very cute Holly...I really like the colors you used. that is a cute image!

HUGS!

Vicki

bumblebee creations said...

I totally love the way you colored up your birdie!!! Love the card Holly, as always great job!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

What a sweet card! So very cute.

Elaine Allen

Pam in Ar. said...

What a cute little turtle...you always do such a great job Holly!

Rachel said...

Oh this is sooo cute Holly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card puts a smile on my face Holly!! Gorgeous coloring of that sweet image and your sentiment is perfect!! Cute! Cute!
hugs,
Chris

Maria Matter said...

what a cute sentiment for this image!
delightful card Holly!
Blessings, Maria

Kristie said...

This is adorable!! The dp goes great with that image!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwwww........heeheehee...I LOVE this!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now this is adorable hun!! Beautiful colors with this and that sentiment is perfect!! (I recognize it from a SU! set I have!!)