Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not A Creature Is Stirring

Hi everyone! What a fun time we had a digi day last night! If you joined us there then you have probably already seen my card, but I'm posting it here anyway for those who didn't make it.


(click to enlarge)

This uses one of the newest images added to Squigglefly. Robin Willis listened to those of you who wanted some square sentiments and this Not A Creature was drawn by her. I just love it! I think it's a really versatile image too because if you crop out the words it would make a cute get well card!

I colored this with copic markers and the paper is from K and Company. Squigglefly has heard what you all had to say about the new releases and now instead of a huge release every month, there will be smaller releases every week! What a way to spread the fun out huh? The next release will be on December 5th!



Well I got a lot of things bought yesterday and now I have sorting and wrapping to do. With all the hoopla over the new images being released and the dig day party last night, on top of losing a day's crafting to Christmas shopping today I am way behind on things so I probably won't be posting for the next few days. I have a badly neglected house that needs a cleaning and I need to make some cards to post! So, I'm taking a blogging break until after Thanksgiving. I will be by to visit your blogs though and see what you're up to!

Until then I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving and thank you as always for stopping by to see me!

15 comments:

dmgifts said...

Last night was my first i loved it after i did gt the hang of things. Diana

Vicki said...

Good morning Holly...last night was great...it was my first Squigglefly party too! I love this card...and LOVE the square sentiments! You are so right that without the words it could be a get well card. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holly and enjoy your well deserved break kiddo.

BIG HUGS!!!

Vicki

bumblebee creations said...

o my goodness--I am the same, everything seems to be behind, can't seem to get any extra time! I will certainly miss your cards though! I totally love this one though!

msfreida said...

What fun last night was! My sides are still sore from laughing so much! You and Stef really know how to throw a party! :) Thanks for all your hard work!

This card is sooo ADORABLE! Robin did an AMAZING job on the image and your coloring is AWESOME! Love the DP you paired it with and look at that bow! PERFECTO!

I will DEFINITELY miss your daily inspiration but I can definitely understand your break! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy this time together.

Big hugs~

Pam in Ar. said...

Gee Holly..I'm going to miss your posts! Love today's card.....cute little mouse =)

Good for you getting a jump start on Christmas...I hate the wrapping part, I let my husband do it..he's good at it! Happy Thanksgiving to you too and happy cleaning!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you rocked (again) last night. and just a thank you doesn't cut it for me. sooooo BIG HUGS!!!!

i wish you all a truly blessed thanksgiving. i, too, will probably be mia at least til monday because firefox is pissing me off - big time. it took 3 mins just to type this comments because it stopped! grrrrr

luv you bunches!

Kristie said...

This mouse is adorable!! I'm going to have to try the square sentiments with my nesties, think they will look great.

Aw, I'm gonna miss your cards! Good luck getting the house in shape. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Emma said...

Hi Holly
Loads of gorgeous cards since my last visit...I always love the images you used and your sentiments are brilliant.
I must check out all the new images over at Squigglefly, its amazing to see it going from strength to strength.
Wishing you a wonderful thankgiving.
Hugs Emma x

Justine said...

What a sweet image, love your coloring

Jane said...

I just love Robin Willis's stuff!! And this card is ADORABLE!!! wow..I was scrolling down...how long have I been away! LOL
Already have a few things up my sleeve for Dec.5!

Maria Matter said...

Holly this is uber cute and you did a fab job coloring!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Blessings, Maria

Nora said...

What a darling card! So sorry that I missed the party...*sigh* Oh, well, next time!
-hugs-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now this is just DARLING!! I thought that these images with the wording around the edges was sooo very clever!! I thought what a cool and simple way to make an ornament...speaking of which, I saw someone that used one for the Spotlight challenge this week...and a penguin to boot!! So cute! ;)

Debby said...

cute cute cute. Robin is indeed talented. Love that ribbon. Must have some.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi holly!! *hugs* How cute!! I love the sweet little mouse. :) Have a great turkey day my friend!