Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stuffing After Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! If you haven't yet left a comment on yesterday's card and you'd like to win it then you need to go do that now. I'll have random.org pick a winner a little later on today.


Maria at Joyful Stamper made a card with one of the soon to be released images, but she's having a problem coming up with a sentiment for it. She decided to ask for everyone's help by taking suggestions. She will have her husband pick his favorite from the suggestions and I've got a little prize for the person whose suggestion is chosen! What could be more fun? Go HERE and see Maria's card! I'm loving the suggestions that have already come in!

Now today I've got a card that uses the same image as Maria but I had no trouble coming up with a sentiment for it! It popped into my head as soon as I saw it


(click to enlarge)

LOL! Isn't this something we can all relate to? I colored this with copic markers and followed this week's sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers. This is one of the new images that Chesney Young has drawn for the upcoming release. It is called Up A Few Pounds and will be available on Saturday.

Speaking of releases, Squigglefly would love to get your opinion on how you'd like the releases served up! Do you like smaller releases more often, or bigger releases once a month? Go give your opinion to Squigglefly HERE and you'll have a chance to win some images!

Well I hope you have a day where everything goes your way! I'll be back a bit later to announce yesterday's card winner, and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness Holly---this is awesome!!!!!

msfreida said...

What can I say??? This is SOOO FABULOUS! Chesney did such an AWESOME job on this image and you colored it BEAUTIFULLY! What a PERFECT sentiment...and how true it is! This card ROCKS, Holly!

Rose Petal said...

Great card, love the image and brill sentiment to go with it. Fantastic.
Love Sandra xx

Vicki said...

Holly, I just knew you would have the perfect sentiment for this image! You are awesome! Love your design and coloring. Have a great day today Holly!

HUGS,
Vicki

Pam in Ar. said...

WHERE....did you get my picture from???? LOL, today, I feel like this...and I haven't even HAD Thanksgiving dinner yet!

LOVE the image, I feel just like it =)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

BWHAA!! HAA!!! Oh I just LOVE this one Holly!! Boy do I ever fill that way at Thanksgiving...that's why I gave up wearing jeans!! LOL!! Beautiful coloring and I'm off to check out Maria's card!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

yeah... like 30 mins. AFTER thanksgiving!

super card.

hugs,

Chesney said...

PERFECT sentiment!

Dawn B. said...

OH my gosh this is adorable.. I have to have this.. I am so loving it.. It is exactly how we all feel after we eat on that "thankful" day.. Awesome job.. It really hits home for this dieting momma...

Biscuitlid said...

fab card - see why my comment on my blog made you giggle! Spooky!

My stuffing came from 3 babies and too much cake!!!

Victoria
x

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is fabulous Holly!

Do our gals both have the same panties?? There must have been a sale on those polka dot undies!!! lol
Blessings, Maria

Debby said...

This is such a great image. Thank of the birthday cards and the Thanksgiving cards. Love it! Your card is perfect! Love the sentiment. Again with the white highlights. You rock!

Kim said...

what a great sentiment!!! it really fits well!!!!!! Great card Holly!

Jeanette said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I didn't wait until Thanksgiving..I could be the model for this image. Wonderful card Holly.

Jeanette

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

LOL!! this is too funny!! my mom would LOVE this!