Thursday, December 3, 2009

Card Winner

2nd post today - please scroll down to see previous post

Hi everyone! Just popping in to let you know who random.org picked as the winner of yesterday's card. It's Cheryl aka momzilajn

and Cheryl said

momzilajn said...
What a cute card, and I love the saying the most! It would be great to share with the girls at the stables that I ride at! love it! Cheryl

Cheryl, if you will please e mail me (usyungs@gmail.com) your address I'll get this in the mail to you! I hope the girls at the stables like it!

5 comments:

msfreida said...

Congrats Cheryl...sounds like this card was made just for you!

jacque4u2c said...

COngrats Cheryl!!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

congrats cheryl! how perfect is that! and so lucky to have a holly original!!!!!

hugs,

Shawna said...

Congratulations Cheryl ---- a perfect card for you!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats Cheryl!! How lucky are you to receive one of Holly's beautiful cards!!