Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Year's Babe

Hi everyone. well the new images at Squigglefly weren't released yesterday as planned. The internet was down and Ashley couldn't get them up. To help deal with the sorrow of not having new images, Chesney drew this fabulous girl to offer as a limited time Freebie.


(click to enlarge)

This image will only be offered on the Squigglefly group at SNR Card Universe and for a limited time. If you want to grab it before it's gone, head over there now - and why don't you join the Squigglefly group while you're there? That way you won't miss out on future freebies!


I colored the image with copic markers and computer generated the sentiment. The sketch is from this week's sketch challenge on Papercraft Planet. The gold layer is from a box top. I love the texture it has.

I accomplished so much yesterday! I gave the house a really good cleaning from top to bottom, and we got our grocery shopping done for the week. That means I'll have a little extra play time today! I hope you have time to play too! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, great job with this, it is perfect....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Becky said...

This is a great image and you did an awesome job coloring, love how you did this circle.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i don't think my waist was ever that small. LOL. super card and wonderful image.

if you get bored, head on over to sandwich, i've got 2,000 sq ft you can clean. but the grocery shopping in mine. i love to grocery shop. lol

hugs,

Heather the Mooselover said...

Love your card! So glamorous and such awesome coloring. Even my daughter said it was pretty.

Maria Matter said...

wow, good for you, sounds like you're all caught up!

This is such a fabulous card Holly, love the purple!!!!

Blessings, Maria

Nora said...

Love, love, LOVE her! I just grabbed her...now I HAVE to go play! *LOL* Thanks!
-hugs-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! She's adorable!! I love love love the purple coloring on this!!! Thanks for always taking care of us hun!! :)

I wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a break for a while and wanted to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :) HUGS to you my friend!!

Debby said...

I LOVE HER! The card and your coloring is perfect! I can't find her :-( did i miss out?

Rachel said...

Oh WOW!!, how sexy is this card! what a great New Year's card!
hugs,
Rachel