Thursday, January 7, 2010

Card winner - and snow a no show!

Hi everyone! Well, the weathermen yanked my chain all day yesterday. I just knew I'd wake up to snow and have a day off to create cards and build a snowman, but it just didn't happen for us. Disappointment doesn't even describe what I felt when I woke up this morning. Oh well, on the plus side I'm getting lots of end of the year and first of the year things done at work!

I now have the winner of yesterday's card. Random.org picked #18, which makes Jacque4u2c the winner!

jacque4u2c said...
This is just adorable!!!! This would just be a purrfect thing to win to send to my sister.

Jacque, I hope your sister enjoys the card! I'll be in touch with you to get your mailing address.

Sorry I don't have a card for ya'll today, but I'll be back tomorrow with one!

9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

YEA ME!!!! My sister is going to think this is the cats meow!!! Thanks so much!!!!

bumblebee creations said...

I am sorry you didn't get your snow Holly! You can have some of ours--stop by anytime and get it...heehee!

Patricia St Martin said...

I sure wish I could send some your way. We could share.

Vicki said...

Congrats Jacque! Holly, we must have gotten it all...we got lots but didn't get me out of work! I guess I have to play hookey to get some play time. I could box enough up and send to you to make a snowman...LOL...you will get some soon!

HUGS,
Vicki

Chesney said...

Nothing weather-wise has disappointed me as much as the time they were calling for 100% chance of snow and we never saw a flake. I was standing excitedly outside watching and waiting for it to begin, knowing we would be out of school. Boy, was I mad about that for a long time. It's funny how you can feel deliberately deceived like that.

Shawna said...

Durn it anyway! I thought for sure that snow dance would do the trick. Perhaps it only works in state. Sorry Holly! Congrats to Jacque though, lucky girl!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way to go jacque!

hugs,

Elaine A said...

Oh shoot, no snow! I was really hoping I'd get to see photos of Holly Snow Angels!!

Congratulations Jacque.

Elaine Allen

Debby said...

I love snow too and we haven't had any! Usually we get snowed on at least twice. Not this year. bummer!