Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Love To Bug You

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog, and I wanted to hurry up and get my card in for this week's challenge before it's too late! Kim challenge everyone to make a summer card, so here's my card


(click to enlarge)

I used the adorable little ladybug that was drawn by Eline Pellikhoff called Small Offering.

I colored it with copic markers and chalk. The grass is a stamp from Art Impressions and was stamped over the chalk. I added some yellow stickles in the center of the flower. The words are from a clear Stampendous stamp set. I tied on a little ribbon and finished off with a flower charm! Sweet and simple!

Maria is the one challenging us tomorrow, so be sure to swing by and see what she has planned. Beginning tomorrow all participants of the Squigglefly Challenge will be put into a drawing to win a prize! The prize could be a free image or a goodie bag from me - so be sure to play along! You do have to use a Squigglefly image on your card, but there are feebies you could use and some great ones for only 99 cents!

Enjoy your day and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Holly ! What a sweet sweet card ! Eline Pellikhoff is one of my favorite designers, her images are so sweet... Love the colours you have chosen ! Smile from Catherine

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Holly wow what a great card hunny. I adore the image, its gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Shawna said...

OMGosh! That lady bug is just too cute. And,as always, your coloring is divine!

Shawna said...

I know I shouldn't be wishing the time away ------------- it goes fast enough on its own!!! And Lord knows we needed this rain and snow here in the West. I am just one of those crazy people that thinks once Christmas is past, spring should be here!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

that ladybug looks like she's saying.... here, you can have the flower if you keep your mouth shut! lol

hugs :)

Pam in Ar. said...

I love the thought of a Summer card and the charm is just perfect :) Think warm thoughts..not hot but warmer LOL

Patricia St Martin said...

This is what we need to do summer cards... Love your lady bug. the charm is very nice.

msfreida said...

Oh I am sooo ready for summer! This card is adorable, Holly! PRECIOUS image and I love how you used it! FABULOUS sketch too...LOVE those DPs! Such a sweet, sweet card! :)

Hugs~

Maria Matter said...

this is too cute!
such a sweet summery card, great job Holly!

blessings, Maria

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! How stinkin' CUTE is that little ladybug!!??? I love this Holly and your layout details are fabulous girl!! HUGS