Good morning everyone! Well, I finished the card I was working on and I'm excited to show it to you not just because I really like it, but because it fit SIX challenges! Then Christy Dillman posted in the card universe group that she made a card fit TWENTY-THREE challenges! wow! I went and took a look at her challenges and some of the ones she found worked for my card too, so now it is for FIFTEEN challenges! Thanks Christy for the heads up on so many fun challenges! First I'll show you the card and tell you a bit about it and then I'll list the challenges.
I made a little valentine card, but I think this idea would be cute to just give as a little game and not necessarily as a card. Remember these kind of games where you tilt it to make the little bee bees roll into holes?
(click to enlarge)
I used the Owl Love image from Squigglefly and colored with copic markers. I glittered the heart with some ruby stone glitter. Then I punched his little eyes out! LOL! Don't worry I did it very gently!
I used one of the large square SHAKE ITs from Impression Obsession and raised it up a bit with foam so the little bee bees I added would be able to roll more freely.
The heart shaped button is one of a whole little bagful I bought from Jane Beljo. She makes some great buttons in all colors out of polymer clay. I tied a little bit of pink ribbon through it.
The words are computer generated, punched with a oval punch, and the edges are sponged. And just to show you that the game works and that I'm somewhat coordinated, here's a picture of it with his little "eyes" in place!
(click to enlarge)
Okay, here are the challenges this card fits
1. 365 cards - frayed ribbon
2. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - use buttons
3. Crazy For Challenges - Pretty in pink!
4. Paper Cutz - farm animals - You know barns have owls!
5. Raise The Bar - use something you received as a gift. My boss gave me the bee bees!
6. Stamp Something - Something that makes you giggle. Well maybe the game will make a kid giggle - it only makes me smile. That's why I added the sentiment - the sentiment makes me giggle because he does only have eyes for you IF you can get the eyes in the holes!
7. Humble Pie challenge - to use red, pink, and white and use a heart.
8. Crafty Catz - Love and use a heart
9. Creative Belli - hearts
10. Incy Wincy - favortie coloring medium - duh! copics!
11. Inky Impressions - use pink and hearts
12. Little Paper Shop - buttons
13. Corrosive Challenge - use a digi
14. Your Next Stamp - use some sparkle. I've glittered the heart!
15. Papertake Weekly - pink
Well, I don't know exactly what's on my agenda today. I will probably do some cooking to save me some time in the kitchen this week. Hopefully I will get a chance to play in a few more challenges! I hope you're enjoying your day wherever you may be, and thank you for stopping by to see me!