Friday, January 1, 2010

Winner and FANTASTIC stuff to share!

2nd post today. Scroll down to see earlier post - it's one that I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss!

oh my gosh, I am here to announce the winner of my get well Clyde challenge, but I also have some exciting news to share with you!

Squigglefly is sponsoring the copic creations challenge and the challenge is Coloring Fur! Go take a peek at the awesome job they did with many different furry animals that Squigglefly has!

Plus, the very talented Crissy Armstrong has made a video that shows you how she colored one of her new images that will be released tomorrow. The video is funny and informative, and plus you get a sneak peek at the image that will be available tomorrow! Check out Crissy's video HERE

Okay, the winner of the Get Well Clyde challenge is






Patricia St. Martin! Patricia, if you will e mail me your mailing address I'll get your prize sent out!

I really appreciate all of you who took the time to make Clyde a card. Also a big shout out and THANK YOU to Rich Davis for supplying a free image for this challenge!

7 comments:

Debby said...

Kewlness!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wooo hoooo patricia!!!!

Shawna said...

Congrats Patricia!

Jeanette said...

Hi Holly just stopping by to say Happy New Year. I got sidetracked at the Copic challenge but I'm going back. I think I can learn a lot there. Thanks for the link.

Happy New Year
Jeanette

margaret Sperry said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, PATRICIA. I know you will love it. Happy New year to all stampers- We know how to have fun!

Patricia St Martin said...

Can't believe I won... WOW!!!! Thank you for the wonderful prizes.
It is a real surprise.

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always