Thursday, February 4, 2010

Card winner

Hi everyone! Just popping in to let you know who the winner of yesterday's card is. It's CAT S.!

Cat said

Anonymous said...
Who WOULDN'T want to win this CUTIE.
as usual your talent just leaves me with a feeling of AWE!!!
CAT S.

Cat, if you are Cathi Sexton then I have your address and will get this card in the mail to you tomorrow. If you are someone else, please send me an e mail at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know your mailing address!

Thanks everyone, and I'll be back tomorrow with another card! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

congrats to the winner. that is one gorgeous card she's getting.

hugs :)

Vicki said...

Congrats to CAT S...someday I hope to be lucky enough to win one of Holly's gorgeous cards.

HUGS,
Vicki

msfreida said...

Oh Cat...are you ever gonna be surprised when you get this in your hands! Seeing Holly's cards IRL is unbelievable! You luck gal!

Congrats!