Sunday, February 28, 2010

winners of digi day

Hi everyone! sorry I don't have a card to show you today. I had a very NON creative day yesterday. I spent the day playing with Riley and cleaning the house, planning my weekly menu, and grocery shopping. Doesn't sound like a whole lot written out like that, does it?

I did go through all of the entries for the Squigglefly Digi Day challenge and random.org has chosen the winners of the two prize packages as Shawn Sealander and Betty (Zacksnana). Congratulations to these two ladies and I will get your prize packages mailed out to you this week. I have already heard back from Shawna, but Betty please e mail me at usyungs@gmail.com and give me your mailing address.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope to have something to show you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

congrats on your winnings girls! Holly...you did the things that were most important to you for the day!!! Playing with Riley is a priority!

HUGS,
Vicki

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I am sooo excited! Can't wait! Sincerely.