Saturday, April 10, 2010

Celebrate Your Age

Hi everyone! I know I'm probably confusing you by posting two days in a row but hey, I had a card and wanted to share it!

I used the Inside Out Celebrate image from Squigglefly. What a fun card this set makes!



(click to enlarge)

I used Copic markers to color it and added a bit of real cotton for the cotton ball on her vanity. The designer paper is from Stampin' Up! Here's the inside



(click to enlarge)

Again, it's colored with Copic markers and I added some stickles to the confetti around her.

I have some wonderful news to share. Squigglefly has said they are going to have their One A Day In May again this year! One A Day In May is where they release a new image every single day in the month of May. If you don't know what that is - it's where they release a new image every single day, but you can pre-pay for every single one and get them for less than a dollar each! It's such fun too because you get a brand new image every day so it's like a little present for yourself each day. Fun stuff!

Speaking of new releases, there's good news and bad news about the one at Squigglefly. Ashley did get her computer, but she hasn't been able to get to some of the files that she had planned to release, so while there are some there are more to come. The ones that are there though are great! There's a new darling Fiesta Shy Bear from Lynne Stansbery as well as a delightful set of shops you're sure to love. And Rich Davis has drawn a beautiful vintage Flower Maiden! Be sure to head over to the store and see what they've got! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Linda L said...

LOL Very cute!! I love the colors and the way you did celebrate:)

Shawna said...

I love the sentiment on this inside out card and you've done a bang-up job of coloring it Holly. Thanks for posting another card!!!

Lynnor Goodwin said...

Too fun!!! I love the cute images and the sentiments made me giggle!! Love it!!!

msfreida said...

Boy this morning is full of surprises...an extra card of yours and those new, FABULOUS SF images! :) Now that Fiesta Shy Bear is just too cute and I love Flower Maiden, but the Dogwood Delight really grabs me! I have a special place in my heart for Dogwoods! :)

Your card will definitely bring a smile to any b'day gal, especially if she's having another "29th" or such! :) Personally, I'm skipping this year's! The DP you used is fabulous, and I love your personal touch with the cotton ball! You just think of everything! :)

Well I hope you have a fabulous weekend...looks like it's gonna be a beauty! :)

Hugs~

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Cute birthday card...as soon i can I am purchasing some digi stamps, thanks to you I am getting into them!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is too funny! and stunning.

i liked the new releases i've seen. love the stores!

The Brat said...

This is fantastic Holly! I always love your creative touches like the cotton ball on this! I think - Now why didn't I do that? Oh yeah, cuz Holly is just too creative!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

this is to funny. just love it. that is how I feel this week end. I turn the BIG 60 tomorrow.

Becky said...

This is a great image Holly, just love your coloring

Debby said...

the cotton ball is genius. always thinkin. I have got to get my act together here. I just am losing steam i think.

Rachael said...

What an awesome card! You did a fabulous job on this!