Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthdays Can Be Ruff!

Hi everyone! Hope your week is going well so far! I've got a card for you today that uses one of the One A Day In May images called Doggone Cute. It comes with two different paw print images too - a real deal if you got in on the One A Days!


(click to enlarge)

I colored with Copic markers and chalked the sky. I did the clouds a little differently this time. I chalked the whole sky in blue and then used an eraser to make the clouds. Really easy!

The designer paper is from Stampin' Up! but I colored in the red parts to match my card better. The sentiment is computer generated, and here's the inside



Have you been to Squigglefly's site lately? Lots of changes - good ones! They've added sub categories to make finding the perfect image easier, and all the newer releases are on the home page. Keeping track of your reward points is easy with My Squigglefly too!

Be sure to check out their blog too! When they reach 300 followers they will give us all a 30% discount code! Plus, there's a fun challenge there with a prize to win.

I've still got my challenge going on at Squigglefly's card universe group too - a whole set of wood mounted Hero Arts stamps is the prize there!

Well, my sister had her bone marrow transplant yesterday. Now it's just a waiting game. Thank you for your continued prayers for her and her family. I wish you all a happy day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Holly!! xx

Jeanette said...

Holly, this is so cute.

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a cute cute card ! Love that little dog ! By the way how is Riley ? Give her a cuddle for me ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

msfreida said...

This is such a precious image and I love how you colored it! The shading is amazing and what an awesome idea with the clouds! Who woulda thought??? :) Leave it to you to customize the DP...very clever! Love the sentiment too! Such an adorable card!

I love Squigglefly's new look...so fresh and organized! Great sale going on too! :)

Tell Becky I'm thinking of her and will keep her on top of my prayer list. Just stay strong, babe!

Hugs~

Becky said...

haha..I love the sentiment..This is one cute puppy and your coloring of this is fabulous..

Marlene said...

This is so adorable - and I love love love the colors you chose!

Joan said...

Sweet card - cute inside message too!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How sweet!! Love you dog and the sentiment is too cute!!
hugs,
Chris

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is adorable Holly!
Hugs & blessings!

Linda L said...

Very cute card Holly. I love his brown spot. This could say "In the doghouse again? Great image.

Kim said...

Oh Holly, this is so cute! Love your sentiment!!!!!