Friday, June 25, 2010

Are You Ready For Happy Hour?

Don't forget to enter for my blog-aversary candy HERE

Yippee, it's Friday! I have a fast and fun card to show you today.





click to enlarge)

I used the Sushi On The Rocks image and colored it with Copic markers. I added a little bit of stickles to the goldfish.

My papers came from a mat stack of Asian papers by Basic Grey. The black border is punched with a Martha Stewart punch and my words are computer generated with a font called Chinese Takeaway that you can get free HERE.

Yesterday Christine posted a card using one of the images that will be released at Squigglefly tomorrow, and if you didn't happen to see it then you need to run and take a look at this absolutely fabulous creation she did HERE. I just loved it!

Not much news to talk about - there's not much going on because it's too hot for anyone to get out and do anything. I hope you're all staying cool and keeping busy! I'll be back tomorrow with another card, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I just love this! he looks so suave..... now to get you to try some of that yummy sushi! giggles!

have a great weekend! :)

jannes hobbykrok said...

Wow!I love this card,and I love the immage you`ve used!
Can`t wait to visit your blog again!
Love Janne

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

miso think you're hilarious!!!

at least you're staying cool. the weather here is surprising - a few hrs sunny, a few mins. cloudy, windy, rainy, more sunny. it's playing mind games.

and if i feed this cold anymore, those 20 lbs will be back for sure! ugh!

stay cool my funny friend!

Shawna said...

I"M ready for happy hour! OOPS! Maybe not. It's still a little early. Ha! Ha! Cute card Holly --- try to stay cool!

Becky said...

Holly this is just to cute, I love this guy and you did a fabulous job coloring him.

msfreida said...

This image cracks me up!!! What personality! :) Love how you used it with these DPs...awesome sketch too! Thanks for the font link...it's perfect for this! :)

Have loads to do today with a house-full of company coming...yep, I'll be ready for happy hour! :)

Stay cool!
Hugs~

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the sentiment and the image is a hoot.

Come to WI. It is beautiful here today, but the weather can change at any moment.

MANDEE said...

Super cute image! Stay cool, it's hot up here too!! BLAH!!!

Alice Wertz said...

that image is so stinking cute!!! love your card, Holly!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Such a cute card and YES, I am ready - I am beyond ready for happy hour! My Mom and stepdad have returned home and things are settling down finally.
Been a L O N G month! By the way, the answer to your question is July 3 - real soon!

sucor said...

Cute image and really great papers!

treesawardincrafts said...

Holly, you make me cry sometimes (with laughter) I love this card, quick or not, it is great. Hugs Teresa xxx

Marlene said...

What an adorable card!