Monday, June 28, 2010

Can You Use A Bear Hug?

Don't forget to enter for my blog-aversary candy HERE

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry that I lead you astray on the release of new images at Squigglefly on Saturday. Unfortunately the release that was scheduled to take place on Saturday has been postponed until next weekend. the good news though is that there will be even more new ones to see then! We even have a new artist joining us, and I'm excited for you see her work!

My card today is one I did for last week's Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast stampers. I used the darling little Bear Hug image.



This adorable image is called Bear Hug
(click to enlarge)

It's colored with Copic markers and the sky is chalked. The sentiment was printed out on my computer. Nothing really special used on this layout - I let the cute image shine!

If you haven't been to see Squigglefly's newest group on Papercraft Planet, you need to get by there and join so you don't miss out on the fun. Jennifer and Heather have a fun grand opening celebration planned with freebies and prizes. Go HERE to read all about it!

Also today is the Squigglefly challenge on the blog, and Kim has come up with a fun one! I've actually already finished two cards for her challenge and have another one that's partly finished - so that tells you how much I've enjoyed it! I'll show you those tomorrow. This is the last challenge for the current design team, so be sure to show them all some love for sharing so many wonderfully inspiring projects for us during their term!

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

17 comments:

msfreida said...

Oh I could always use a hug from these lil sweeties! Is this image not ADORABLE??? OH MY!!! :) Your sky looks amazing too...LOVE those colors! This sentiment will definitely warm someone's heart! Such a sweet, sweet card!

Hugs~

Catherine said...

Your card is so so sweet Holly ! The little bears look all fluffy and soft ! Just great ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Linda said...

Oh how sweet! I love the way you colored the two bears.That could be tricky but not for you. The sky and grass are amazing.

sucor said...

Wow, love how you did the bears!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

adorable Holly, just a sweet image and you colored so beautifully!

Becky said...

I love this!! and you colored this beautifully.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how adorable!! I love your coloring!! The bears look so textured. Sweet image!
hugs,
Chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i definitely could use a hug about now! super cute!!!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Oh Holly- I love that image! Your coloring is perfect with the bears. Great job!

Maria Matter said...

omgoodness, that is just too cute! Wonderful card Holly!!!
bear hugs & blessings!

treesawardincrafts said...

Hello Holly, I'm so glad to see that image coloured in. I was getting mixed up with all those arms and legs it was like seeing an octopus. Colouring them slightly differently is a really neat idea. Hugs Teresa xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!! You did a great job on you coloring with you copics on the bears.

Alice Wertz said...

so cute!! very pretty background!! lovely card, Holly!

Vicki said...

Oh Holly this is just adorable...I love those shy bears and you do them up so well! Hope you have been doing great!

HUGS,
Vicki

Marlene said...

How CUTE!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Another fabulous shy bear, I love them! Your card is simply adorable.

Rachel said...

Oh how precious!!!! those bears are adorable!!! Great coloring!!
hugs,
Rachel