Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Checkin' In

Don't forget to enter for my blog-aversary candy HERE


Hi everyone! I thought I'd better get this card posted because it was made for Cute Card Thursday's sketch challenge and since today is Thursday I'm sure I am too late for it! But I'm also made this with Squigglefly's Monday challenge to use some yellow in your card, so I'm good to go on that one!

I used one of the newest Shy Bears in Squigglefly's store called Just Checking!. I think this image is so cute! the little bear could just be playing, looking for a lost toy, or checking under the bed for monsters before going to sleep. I especially like the little dust bunnies under the bed! I added some of my home made flower soft to the dust bunnies.



(click to enlarge)


I colored with these Copic markers



and the walls and floor are chalked. I used a Sizzix texture plate to emboss the pink panels and the sentiment is computer generated.

Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

16 comments:

msfreida said...

How adorable this is... another one of my new favorite Shy Bears...sooo versatile! :) WTG, Lynne! Love the way you used it here...especially with "your" dust bunnies! teehee :) Just don't think about checking under any of my beds! LOL The colors you used reminds me of the old fashion yellow/pink stick candy I loved as a kid! SOOO yummy! Your embossed panels really adds the perfect texture and I love this DP! Such a great card with the perfect greeting!

Hugs~

msfreida said...

How adorable this is... another one of my new favorite Shy Bears...sooo versatile! :) WTG, Lynne! Love the way you used it here...especially with "your" dust bunnies! teehee :) Just don't think about checking under any of my beds! LOL The colors you used reminds me of the old fashion yellow/pink stick candy I loved as a kid! SOOO yummy! Your embossed panels really adds the perfect texture and I love this DP! Such a great card with the perfect greeting!

Hugs~

Linda said...

Oh so sweet!

Shawna said...

Awww! So cute --- gotta love those shy bears. Love all the layers you have on this card... and all that pink, too!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too cute! and dust bunnies????? how fun!

German said...

OMW it's adorable!!!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Sweet card Holly! It put a smile on my face. :) I'll have to check out that homemade flower soft...

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Holly ! I love that little bear upside down ! It's so cute ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Marlene said...

Love the card - and oh my gosh - that image is ADORABLE!!!!

sucor said...

Awww, fluffy dust bunnies!! Great coloring on that adorable image!

Becky said...

Holly this little guy is just to cute. I just love how you colored this. Pink and yellow looks so good together.

BeeBeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs

Sharanda said...

So cute!! Great coloring...TFS :)

Catherine Kraft said...

Very cute card and love your color combinations. I don't have any of these stamps - yet, but hope to.

Blessings,

Catherine

bumblebee creations said...

This is sooooo stinkin cute!!!! I just love the shy bears!!!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Oh what a cute image! I love the colors. This reminds me of my daughter a few years ago.