Thursday, August 26, 2010

BFFs

Good morning everyone! I'm certainly loving this cooler weather! Gets my hopes up that an early Fall is a possibility although there is no sign of the leaves changing.
I have a cute card to share with you today. It uses an image by Joni Walker called BFFs.


(click to enlarge)

I colored it with Copic markers and did a little bit of highlighting with a white gel pen. The border punch on the side is from Martha Stewart and has a little blue gemstone in each of the circles. The inside isn't decorated or anything, but it says "You make life more fun!"

I love the designer paper that's on here, and it's from Pink Armadillo. I like that parts of it are embossed and looked distressed too.

I'm excited to share a FABULOUS card with you today from Pam Brown! She used the Floral Window image and it turned out so beautiful you have got to go see it! You can see Pam's creation on her blog HERE.

Enjoy your day and as always I thank you so much for coming by to visit me!

14 comments:

Vicki said...

OOOOH HOlly that paper is adorable! As always your coloring is awesome. We are enjoying very very cool weather today again too! Our leaves are drying up and falling and the corn is getting ready for harvest so I do believe fall is on its way....ALTHOUGH the weatherman does say almost 90 on Sunday! I love that you are sharing others cards Holly...I look forward to those shares....and you are right, Pam's card is darling. Hope you have a great day Holly.

HUGS!
Vicki

Becky said...

What a sweet image and I love that paper also.

PBrown9624 said...

I really like that paper! Your card turned out so cute! Love the "texture" you added with the embossing folders and punch. Thanks for featuring me in today's post. What a pleasant surprise! Have a great day!!
Pam Brown

msfreida said...

Oh didn't God do good when he gave us BFFs??? What would we do without them? :)

This is such an AWESOME card! Such a precious image and you colored it beautifully... naturally! Teehee :) and ohhh the chalking...just couldn't be better! I TOTALLY LOVE this DP and that border ROCKS! As The Martha would say..."It's a very good thing"!

Hugs~

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great card.

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Gorgeous card Holly I love everything about it! The cutest little BFFs and the dp, wow!

Marlene said...

Awww..so cute! Any BFF would love this card.

I'm going to go check out Pam's creation now. Thanks for the heads up.

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

Don't you just love the colours when the leaves change in Autumn? Spring and Autumn are my favourite.

Anne Marie said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous card! :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Holly, love the colours & the punched border with the gems :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Maria Matter said...

yummy papers, this is so sweet holly!!!
hugs & blessings!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i have that paper too. isn't it fabulous!!!!! great card! fabulous colors.

and isn't that boobies, babies and blog just hysterical!!!!

hugs :)

Patricia St Martin said...

The girls are so cute and the paper is great.

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute, Holly! love the adorable image!!