Sunday, August 15, 2010

Deck the Halls and the Front Porch!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. Did you see all the wonderful new images Squigglefly released yesterday? Oh my, there are some really great ones I can't wait to color! Today though, I have a Christmas card to show you that uses the Ready For The Holidays image that Lynne Stansbery drew.


(click to enlarge)

I colored this with Copic markers and added a bit of red glitter to the holly berries. It won't be long now before it's time to get out the Christmas decorations!

If you're looking for a fun challenge to join, Jennifer has a great one going on at the Squigglefly group on Papercraft Planet. It's the Get Your Freak On challenge in honor of Friday the 13th.

On the personal front, I ended up having to get a new computer at work. The old one is still going to be fixed, but I have a feeling it's going to be a while. There is still a little more than a year on the warranty, so I am going to make sure they either fix it or replace it. We can use it as a back up if anything ever happens to the new one. I just didn't want to get further behind in work.

So, I spent all day on Friday getting my backed up files on to the new computer, and then the printer wouldn't work with the new computer! It's always something it seems, isn't it?

Well, have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a gorgeous Christmas card Holly ! Your colouring is fab ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Becky said...

Holly this is gorgeous girl..I just love these images of these bears, you do such a fabulous job on them.

Shawna said...

SUch a great card Holly. Your coloring, as always, is just beautiful!

Dawn Frost said...

Fabulous Christmas shybear! Love your coloring, everything about it!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Oh Holly this IS beautiful! I love the image of the bear hanging the wreath and coloring is stunning. Just too darn pretty not to gift to someone for the holidays. Awesome job!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sometimes this modern technology SUCKS!!!! almost as bad as the politically correct crap!!!!

what a fabulous card! those steps look soooooooooooooo real!

hugs :)

msfreida said...

This image is just like my front door (only my trim is green)!!! :) Too funny! What an adorable image...and sooo detailed! That Lynne never runs short of ideas! FABULOUS coloring Holly! Love what you did with the white curtains and snow...adds the perfect shadows! PRECIOUS Christmas card! :)

Hugs~

Marlene said...

Awww..this is so CUTE!!! Love that image! Colored so beautifully, too.

Sorry to hear about all your computer woes. :(

Kim said...

This is so pretty!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute and pretty!