Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Wanna Wish You A Merry Christmas

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Mine has been fast and busy, but I did find some time to play with a couple of the new images from Squigglefly. Did you get by there yesterday and see alll the new ones? There are some really cute Halloween ones out, and I'm lovin' all the different kinds of witches there are!

One of my favorites is the Iguana image that Lynne Stansbery drew. I love it because it's perfect for so many silly puns.




(click to enlarge)

I went with a Christmas theme and just had a little bit of fun with it by plopping the Santa Hat image that Crissy Armstrong drew on top of his head! I colored everything with Copic markers and used chalk for the sky. The trim and the pom pom on the hat have some puff paint for dimension. The words are computer generated.

Well, Iguana wish you all a very happy day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Lynnor said...

Heheehee!!! Thanks for the giggle!!! so cute!!

Linda said...

You are so clever! Who would think to do that. Amazing I love it.

Shawna said...

Love how you combined two digital images. What a fun card!!!!

msfreida said...

Now this is HYSTERICAL! Holly, your brain must be on steroids or something to be this clever and creative ! :) Well maybe your mom was...Lynne seems to be super-charged with talent too! Look at the detail she put in this! WOW! This is SOOO TOTALLY AWESOME, Holly! :)

Yep, Squigglefly is definitely ready for Halloween! What a selection!!! YOU ARTISTS ROCK! :)

Hugs~

Becky said...

hahaha..this is to cute Holly.

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Ok, not my taste. But how cleaver of you!

Biscuitlid said...

ooooooooh this made me giggle! Fab card.
Sorry not hopped over recently, life seems to be taking over from blogging at the moment - how very dare it!!!

Love
Victoria
x

Kim said...

I love this Holly! What a great Christmas card! Who would have thought?????

Marlene said...

LOVE what you did with this one!!!!!! I would have never thought to add a santa hat! COOL STUFF!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful coloring on the iguana! love that you made it into a holiday card, too! so fun!

little cardmaker said...

LOL! Love it! So this is with two different digis? Awesome and great idea.