Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Girl's Tweetest Friend

Look what I saw when I walked outside this morning.


(click to enlarge)

A sure sign of Fall if ever I saw one! the weather has turned to perfection here - lows in the low sixties and highs in the mid eighties for the rest of the week according to the weatherman! I hope you are experiencing weather you consider perfection too!

Since Ashley was coming here yesterday afternoon, she got the new release out a bit early. Have you been to Squigglefly to feast your eyes on all the fabulous new images? Squigglefly is welcoming a new artist - Inger Harding! I'm sure you're all familiar with Inger's exquisite drawings, and I'm so happy to see her designing for Squigglefly now! If you haven't yet checked the new images out, you should run there now and see!

Today I have a card I made with an image from Revi Devi Paat. It's called Girl's Tweetest Friend and I colored this with Copic markers.



(click to enlarge)

I think everything I did is pretty self explanatory, so the only other thing I want to tell you is to check out this fantastic card by Dawn Edwards. She made this for last week's Squigglefly challenge, and it's just a stunning piece of art! You can see Dawn's card HERE.

I got a lot done yesterday. I got the house cleaned up (with hubby's help!) and we have been enjoying the whole family being together. I wish you a wonderful weekend, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

OOOH I love love LOVE Fall!! Sure nice to start seeing it out there!! :) Lovely card! The layout and colors are awesome Holly!! Enjoy the weekend my friend!

Pam in Ar. said...

Love the colors you used today....Fall for sure :) Enjoy the weekend with your family!

msfreida said...

Isn't this cooler weather a welcome change??? Oh what a hot summer we've had! Your photo of the leaves shows God's handiwork with His paintbrush...I just love this time of year! :)

This card is sooo ADORABLE! Look at this precious image! This type seems to be the trend now...lots of tiny arms and legs! They are sooo cute with oodles of personality! Love how you designed this card...FABULOUS color combo and ohhh what striking DP! AWESOME! :)

Well I KNOW you will have a FABULOUS weekend with your girls there...enjoy every minute! :) Please give them my love!

Hugs~

Becky said...

Another sweet image that is colored beautifully..Have a great weekend

Shawna said...

Love this card Holly! Can't wait to go check out the new images.........

Linda said...

So sweet! I love your card. I am so happy to hear that the weather is better. It is great hear too. I could take this weather all year.

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! Gotta go check out the squigglefly blog this morning, huh?

Yup - fall is my favorite time of year!

Beautiful here today....High of 77...cool at night! Love it!

Michelle said...

oh holly, this is just adorable, i love everything about it.
take care
michelle

Alice Wertz said...

awww... such a sweet card, Holly!! love it!