Friday, September 17, 2010

New Images and New Artist

I don't have a card to show you right now, but I do have some very exciting news to share with you. Squigglefly has released so many wonderful images this weekend. Several of you have asked for sports related things and Mark Hicks came through with some wonderfully cute hockey, soccer, football, and baseball images!

Also, a very wonderful artist has joined Squigglefly and is making her debut this weekend. Her name is Marla Shega and her drawings are just exquisite! I'm sure you will fall in love with her exceptional drawings as much as I have. Don't just take my word for it - go and look now! I'll hopefully be back later with something to show you!

I'll try to back in the morning with something to show you - I just couldn't wait to tell ya'll about Marla! Go give her a big welcome to Squigglefly!

4 comments:

msfreida said...

OH MY WORD!!! I cannot believe the detail in these new images! They are all SOOO FABULOUS!!! :) HOLY COW! Now I won't be able to sleep for thinking about all the designs I could come up with! :)

Hugs

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

Oh my goodness, I agree wholeheartedly with you there girl! Those images are priceless, what a find!!

bumblebee creations said...

off to check out the challenge--and the new goodies!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

yep. her drawings are gorgeous!!!

thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)

mmmmwwwaaahhh!