Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random Stuff

Hi everyone! Wonderful weather and lots of good family time going on here this weekend. I have been working a little bit on my project for Heather's bucket list challenge, but I still have a ways to go. So, while I don't have anything crafty to show you, I thought I'd share some random stuff with you today.

You know how you'll hear stories of money that was printed wrong, or some error was made in a headline of a popular magazine and it's now really valuable now? Well I have in my possession a 2010 calender that is misprinted - think it's worth anything?



It sure does throw me off for a second when I glance at it!

The next random thing I want to share with you is a video of Riley. You know the other day we took her to the vet to have her teeth cleaned and the vet said Riley's teeth did not need to be cleaned; in fact Riley's teeth are in better shape than her own! Well, I thought I'd show you Riley's secret to keeping her smile so pretty!

Actually, she became convinced there was something inside a log that was in our firewood pile and she chewed and scratched at it for hours Friday and yesterday! I call her obsessed, but Brock says she's dedicated. Anyway, here for your viewing pleasure is Riley and the Log


If you have trouble viewing the video from my blog, you can view it directly on youtube HERE



10 comments:

Linda said...

That is so cute! Riley must smell something in there. The poor little critter in there must be thinking he is in a really safe spot but he must be getting a little sick from all the rocking around.

Nana Bev said...

Holly, that is hysterical. Cute dog but totally obsessed with her cause. Reminds me of a Shih Tzu I own! :)

LeslieG said...

I think I would get an axe and see whatever it is she is after. Maybe an alien? Maybe some termites (eek!)

Pam in Ar. said...

LOL, I went to the Dentist to get my teeth cleaned this week too! Said I had great teeth no build up....I haven't been chewing on a log though LOL....loved the video!!
Have a great time with your family Holly....

Kim said...

So what was inside Holly?

Becky said...

So glad Rily is doing well. But I think there is something in that log..

Marlene said...

Sheesh...I hope it wasn't another snake!

Too funny on the calendar....I have one that has TWO months of August printed in it! I guess the person who assembled it wanted an extra long summer. :)

Elaine M said...

I wouldn't be able to stand it - I'd have to saw into the log to find out what Riley's after.

Dawn Edwards said...

The calendar is hilarious! That's great news Riley didn't need her teeth cleaned. A log is far cheaper than the teething cleaning.

Maria Matter said...

oh Holly, I love your riley video! That is one determined pup! Such a sweet dirty little face though!!!

Enjoy your holiday!
hugs & blessings!