Friday, September 3, 2010

Witch and Cat

Hello everyone! I posted really late yesterday, so if you missed it and want to see it, just click HERE

I am up earlier today even though I took the day off because I want to walk Riley before it gets too warm and since Ashley and her husband are coming today I want to clean the house up a bit! Plus, the more I get done today the more time I'll have to play in my craft room later!

Today I have a Halloween card for you. I used the cute Little Witch that Mark Hicks drew.



(click to enlarge)

She's colored with Copic markers and mounted on a scalloped circle. Then the wonderful designer papers do the rest of the work. All I had to do was add some ribbon! Quick, easy, and fun - can't beat that with a stick!

I hope you all have a great Friday, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute!! adorable card, Holly!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute!! adorable card, Holly!

Sharanda said...

Isn't she cute?! So is this card! TFS :)

Shawna said...

Cute card! Love how you have the witches hat going beyond the circle background. Enjoy your weekend!!!

msfreida said...

This is ADORABLE, Holly! What a precious witch, and your coloring is fabulous...especially the shading and highlighting! LOVE this DP too! Wow...you are really getting ready for Halloween! :)

Sounds like y'all have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy your time off and give Ash a hug for me! :)

Hugs~

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Now this is a really SWEET set of Halloween characters!! I love the colors you've used girl!! HUGS

Marlene said...

Adorable!!! That patterned paper you chose to go with this image is PERFECT!

Enjoy your long weekend!

Inger said...

Ohhh how cute is this Holly!!!
Thank you for stopping by and your kind words as well :)
Have a wonderful weekend.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Linda said...

Oh this is so cute! I love it.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful coloring Holly and what fun paper!! I love that you made her purple!!

We have witches that work at one of the libraries we use and they're very pale...guess they only go out at night! lol

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
hugs & blessings!

Pam in Ar. said...

I can't believe it's almost Halloween!!! Great card Holly. I took my Copic class today in Branson..I'm Certified!!!!!!!! I know you said you were disappointed but I got exactly what I went for..it was awesome :)