Friday, November 26, 2010

last of the stamp a stack

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to spend it with family and friends. Ours was a very nice one. The weather was kind of freaky though. It was about 70 degrees most of the day and really humid. Then some rain came in with lots of wind that blew in some colder air. By 9 pm it was in the mid 30s. Quite a change!

Today I am sharing the last two cards we made at the Stamp-a-stack a few weeks ago.


(click to enlarge)

This first card was a quick one to make, but she had all the layers already cut for us. We stamped lots of differetn snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes all over a white card. We used Night of Navy and Marina Mist inks. The sentiment is from a set called Peaceful Season and was stamped in the Night of Navy ink.

The snowflake was cut from a Northern Frost strip and attached with a silver brad.

This second card was my favorite one.


(click to enlarge)

All of the images on this card come from Baroque Motifs, All Holidays, and the Music Notes wheel. The ornament was punched out and we wrapped some of the silver tinsel around the top of it.


There's another great release coming to Squigglefly tomorrow! I can't wait for you to see!

Today i plan on working on a few more Christmas cards. I got my Christmas cards in envelopes and all addressed and then discovered that I'm still a few short! Later this afternoon I am going for a massage and then Brock and I are going to take advantage of this cold weather and get Riley out in the woods for a little fun tree sniffing! No Black Friday shopping for me!

I hope you have a great day no matter if you are staying home or out hitting the sales! Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Geat cards Holly! Simple and elegant!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Holly!! I have really enjoyed looking at your stamp-a-stack hun!! These are beautiful!! I am loving the ornament with the musical notes and tinsel!! So pretty!! TFS! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow, holly! these are gorgeous! i love the ornament! it was cold here yesterday. but we were inside, eating hearty and having fun!!!

today i am waiting for a callback from hubby's cardiologist. enough is enough already.

hugs :)

sucor said...

Beautiful cards Holly! So elegant!

Inger said...

Beautiful and elegant cards!!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Marlene said...

Very pretty! I would have never thought to use musical paper for the Christmas ornament - and I LOVE how that turned out!

Alice Wertz said...

these are soooo pretty, Holly! love them!

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are fantastic and I have both sets, wonderful! Thanks for sharing Holly.