Friday, November 19, 2010

This Little Piggy

Happy Friday to you all! Are you ready to see another sneak peek at one of the new images coming this weekend? Today I'm sharing a new image from Suzanne Urban called This Little Piggy. I love the happy yet slightly smug look on this pig's face


(click to enlarge)

and look at how he's so light on his feet! I used some of the purple polka dotted paper I like so much and added a die cut chain that's been embossed at the top for decoration. The die cut was a gift from my dear friend Freida.

It's colored with Copic markers and I added a bit of stickles on the stars that are floating about. The whole time I was coloring this that nursery rhyme was going through my head. Now here's a look at the inside of the card


(click to enlarge)

I just couldn't help myself! I printed the inside sentiment with a font called Halo Handletter. It's a freebie you can grab HERE.

I really wanted to have a sneak peek of one of Brian Lock's images, but I didn't have time to make a card with the one I've colored yet so I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Remember to check Squigglefly tomorrow for the new release - it's one you don't want to miss!

Thanks for looking, and have a glorious day!

11 comments:

eiyiyi said...

So stinkin cute! Great fun and beautiful work.

msfreida said...

Good mornin'! I'm not gonna linger long this morning because I have the crud and don't want anyone to catch it! ;)

Boy this image really gets me excited about tomorrow...how ADORABLE! Such a fun card and your wit is just what I needed! BTW...love how you used the chain!

Hugs~

Pam in Ar. said...

Love this card...BUT, I love what you've done with it better :)...wee,wee,wee....LOLOLOLOLOL You're funny Holly....

Have a great weekend...

*Vicki* said...

Oh I love this piggy in purple and pinks!! :) Reminds of Ms. Piggy from the Muppets!! LOL!! So cute girl!

Maria Matter said...

LOL PERFECT!!!

Becky said...

I love this little piggy and funny sentiment.

Rachel said...

Fabulous card Holly!!! love that little piggy can't wait till tomorrow!
hugs,
Rachel

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness--only you Holy would think of that ===but I am sure now that we all want to use your sentiment!

Elaine M said...

Fall in the floor laughing! Love that sentiment!!

Marlene said...

Heeheehee!!!! Funny girl!

I love this little piggy! In fact, guess what I was coloring up today? :)

Linda said...

Oh he is something! I love the funny cards!
I got my snowflakes! They are so pretty. I am going to have a hard time putting them on a card someone might not know how special they are. I will just keep them and look at them.
Thank you so much they are really wonderful.
Hugs,
Linda