Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do You Wake up Grumpy?

Good morning everyone! I hope you are doing well on this frosty morning! I want to wish my wonderful friend Freida a very happy birthday! Freida, I hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy your birthday to it's fullest!

Today I'm giving you a break from the Christmas cards I've been doing and sharing a funny card instead.



(click to enlarge)

This lovable canine is Caffeine Canine and he's drawn by Brian Lock. I colored with Copic markers and printed the sentiment out with my computer. A little doodling around the edges was done with a white gel pen. Here's a look at the inside


(click to enlarge)

Since I've used ribbon on this, I'm entering it in the Top Tip Tuesday challenge!

I officially have all of my Christmas cards made and in the envelopes awaiting stamps! I even have a few left over in case someone I forgot sends me a card and it jogs my memory! You'll be seeing the rest of them throughout the week.

Wishing you a great day, and thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute Holly! Love the image and sentiment!! Congrats on getting all your cards done! Woohoo!
hugs,
Chris

Leanne said...

How cute are these!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Use Ribbon challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness Holly!!! That is sssssssssooooooo stinkin' cute!! Just love it!!!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This is just so funny, I love it! And I love your coloring as always. This is just too cute.

Elaine Allen

Shawna said...

Another exceptional card Holly. And so funny! Here's another sentiment: Do you wake up grumpy? No, I let him sleep!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! What a cute sentiment Holly!! :) Love that image and the slippers!! And a Happy birthday to Fredia!! HUGS

Becky said...

I love this image. I know a dozen people to send it to :).

Dawn Frost said...

LOL I have one very similar and it says " Sometimes I wake up crabby... and sometimes I let her sleep! LOVE your card Holly!

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable...love the bunny slippers on this image! too fun!

yay for you getting your Christmas cards done...I have to find mine, they are piled throughout the house! lol

You still have time to enter this ribboned card in the "R" challenge @ Creative Belli, ends tonight!
hugs & blessings!

Lola said...

LOL! Absolutely adorable!!

House Revivals said...

Adorable card -- I usually just let him sleep! Thanks for stopping by House Revivals. I'm glad you liked the tutorials!

Marlene said...

Adorable!! Love this Brian Lock Squigglefly image....and your funny sentiment rocks!

Vicki said...

How cute Holly...I LOVE your sentiment! Hope you have a great day!

HUGS!
Vicki

Pam in Ar. said...

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it!!!!

Tammy said...

Fun card and your sentiment is perfect!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I adore this card! Great image!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTT. :)