Thursday, December 2, 2010

Doesn't some hot cocoa sound good?

Hi everyone. I so wanted to have a different card to show you today, but time keeps getting away from me and I haven't been able to finish what I've started on the image I wanted you to see. Maybe tomorrow...

I do have another Christmas card today. This one uses the Cocoa Kisses drawn by Robin Willis for Squigglefly.



(click to enlarge)

You can see that this is another quick card, perfect for those last minute people on your list. Very little coloring required on this, and I jazzed it up a bit by using some paper that has glittered areas in it and puff paint on the marshmallows.
It's cold enough here right now that cocoa doesn't sound half bad!

I got a peek at the next batch of images coming to Squigglefly, and all I can say is WOW! You are all in for quite a treat! In the meantime, go check out the latest additions they added this week.

Enjoy your day, and thanks as always for stopping by!

11 comments:

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

such cuteness!!

Shawna said...

Oh yeah! Another wonderful Holly creation! So cute!!!!

Elaine A said...

I love how this turned out Holly! The puff paint on the marshmallows is pure genius. And its so cold in Orange County, NY (where I live) that I'm ready to drink the cocoa right off your card - LOL!

Elaine Allen

*Vicki* said...

OOOH I love this Holly!! Check out those marshmallows girl!! Those papers sure are gorgeous and so festive!! Wonderful job sweetie!HUGS

Marlene said...

Oh yummy!! Cocoa does sound good on a cold day like today. (Here, anyway).

Adorable card - almost yummy enough to wanna grab it off your page! :)

I showed hubby your video you posted yesterday....he was like, holy moly - can you email that link to me so I can show some of the guys from work tomorrow? Ha ha. So if you get a bunch of odd hits to your blog from Pennsylvania today - you'll know where they're coming from!

Shelley said...

This is lovely. The colors are fantastic, everything pops.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute card, Holly!
I have a little something for you over on my blog! :)

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Holly-love your card! Yep, I did finally get the time to make the REINDEER--check it out on my blog--thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn Frost said...

Cute card with a cup of cocoa!

Vicki said...

Yep Holly that card makes me feel all warm and snuggly inside! Great card...we are going to get our first accumulating snow tonight/tomorrow...only 3-5 inches but it is a start!!!! I am pumped...I love snow!!!!

HUGS!
Vicki

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet. lovely card!