Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fairy Sweet

Hi everyone! If you're like me you are probably making a few thank you cards right now! If you recall, Patricia St. Martin's granddaughter Emma made an adorable reindeer for me HERE, and I wanted to make her a thank you card.

What little girl doesn't love fairies? Well, when I saw the beautiful Fairy that Inger Harding drew for Squigglefly I thought it was the perfect image to use on a card for her - and to make it even more perfect Inger even named this fairy Emma!


(click to enlarge)

I colored her with Copic markers and chalked on the background. The sentiment is from a set of four different fairy greetings that go perfectly with the fairy images.

I added some sparkle to the fairy wings with some stickles, and punched some lacey borders to use along the bottom. I hope Emma enjoys her card as much as I've enjoyed having her reindeer grace my refrigerator!

That's it from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow! Have a wonderful day, and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She has the sweetest face! Gorgeous coloring! Have a very Happy New Year!

Becky said...

So sweet! your coloring is fabulous Holly.

Kel said...

sweet fairy.. great great coloring!

Linda said...

Wow she is sweet. You coloring is amazing.

Shawna said...

She will love it Holly! I bought the other Fairy image but haven't had time to work with it yet. Maybe this weekend.

*Vicki* said...

I really do love these images and the fairy is just precious! :) The wings just call out to glitter!! Fabulous card hun!! HUGS

Patricia St Martin said...

Really nice Holly!! Just love those fairies. So pretty. Beautiful colors.
Hugs

Dani said...

So lovely!!!!

Tammy said...

What a beauty! Love the wings too.

Kari said...

Oh,my this is so wonderful!!I have this image too and it`s so adorable!
Hope you have a lovely holiday :o)

Have a happy new year!! :)

Hugs,Kari :)

jannes hobbykrok said...

This is beautiful!
Janne

Pam in Ar. said...

She is beautiful and Emma will love it!!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness - I love this , it is just absolutely gorgeous! Happy New Year!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful fairy and I love her wings! The punched border and lace is sweet.

Inger said...

Wowww I love your coloring Holly and the glitter is just perfect!!!! :)))))

Inger