Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Back at 2010

Hi everyone! Well tonight we say goodbye to 2010 and usher in a new year! We don't have any special plans to celebrate, but we are homebodies anyway. Just being home with my hubby doing our usual is good enough for me!

I've seen several blogs that have listed their top ten cards of the year, and it spurred me to take a look back at my blog. I have decided to share my two most favorite cards from each month in 2010. If you're new to this blog and haven't taken a look at my old posts then it will all be new to you. If you're a faithful follower and have seen these, maybe you'll enjoy seeing them again!

If you click on the name of the card it will take you to that post so you can read all the details. Clicking on the card will show you a larger image.

From January

Beary Best Fishes - uses Shy Bear Goldfish Bear



and

Birthday Cheer uses Sarcastic Cheerleader



From February

Sparking White uses Uphill Battle



and


Spring uses Spring Tree



From March


Are those Real? uses the Inside Outs Are those Real




and

Things to Avoid As We Age uses Up a Few Pounds




From April

Butterfly uses Fancy Flowers



and

Sunflower Easel uses Shy bear Butterfly Catchers and Friends Are Flowers



From May

How Embarrassing uses Well, This Is Embarrassing



and

Feelin' Groovy uses Hippie Queen and Peace, Love, and Groovy



From June

Baby Boy uses Jerry Giraffe



and

Charming Friends uses Charming Gardeners and Flower Frame



Whew! Only through half the year!

From July

Deja Moo uses Hello There




and

Skateboarding uses Trick Rider



From August

Frosted Pine uses The Beauty Of Pine



and Fall Four uses From Tiny Acorns



From September

Birdbath uses Simple Pleasures



and

A House For All Seasons uses Seasonal House On A Hill



From October

Hopeful Hummer uses the free Hummingbird


and

I Feel Like A Heel uses High Heel



From November

Sending Sunshine uses Spring Suite I



and

Just Ducky uses Duck Set




I am not going to bother going through December since it's so recent. Why don't YOU tell me which one was your favorite in December? It was fun looking back at all the cards I made, and I hope you enjoyed it too! Have a great day, and be careful if you go out celebrating tonight! Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

Becky said...

All of these are so fabulous Holly, my fav from these is "up hill" my fav from Dec is Christmas in the Park.
Have a wonderful New Year.

Pam in Ar. said...

I never get tired of looking at your cards Holly, every card you chose made me smile all over again!

Thanks for taking time out of your day to share with us :)

Happy New Year my friend, maybe this will be the year we FINALLY get to meet :)

Nana Bev said...

So many beautiful cards. I have a few favorites from your batch. Wishing you and yours a happy, safe, healthy new year. All good things in 2011.
Hugs,

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what fabulous cards! you ALWAYS put a smile on my face.

a very happy new year, my friend. may 2011 be filled with happy dreams and fabulous miracles.

thank you for all the smiles you have given me.

hugs :)

Linda said...

Wow a wonderful year of cards!
Happy New Year Holly!

LaVerne said...

I don't think I have ever missed a blog post of yours, but always enjoy seeing your cards!

Happy New Year.

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly

Your cards are so beautiful. Since I follow you with my Google Reader of course I've seen them before and not comment often but I love what you make!

Have a Happy New Year; lot of joy, happiness and good health!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous, fun & fabulous!!!
All your cards are amazing and always a joy to see! I couldn't even pick my favs from this posting! lol
Wishing you all the Best for the New Year Holly!
HUGS!

*Vicki* said...

Holly, thank you for showing these! Some of them I've seen and others I have not! They are all beautiful and have that fabulous "Holly touch"! It's so good to be "back" in blogland and I'm looking forward to a wonderful year with you and the rest of my blogland friends! Wishing you and ALL of your family a very happy, healthy and safe New Year in 2011~~BIG HUGS

msfreida said...

As ol' Bob would say, "Thanks for the memories"! Oh what a year it's been! What wonderful inspiration you share with us each day and where else could we get the smiles that Riley gives us! How blessed we are! ;)

I hope this new year brings you, and your precious family, nothing but lots of sunshiny days, abundant blessings, and all the love you can stand! Here's to a wonderful 2011 <<>> :)

BIG hugs~

Tammy said...

Each and every card is wonderful! Thanks for the review. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Elaine M said...

Really enjoyed seeing these cards again - there was one I had planned on CASing but forgot - now I can. All your cards are just lovely. Thanks for a year of inspiration!

Stephanie said...

Holly.....These are so, so incredible!!! I love the sense of humor that is pulled through many of your choices for 2010! I love cute cards that will make people laugh! I can't even pick a favorite, so I'd like one of each, please. ;-) Seriously, though, I loved looking back into 2010 with this post and can't wait to work with you and blog with you in 2011! Happy New Year!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh... I love all of these! Holly you are one talented gal!!! I am honored to know you!

Terri said...

They are all great! My favorite is still the birdbath. Happy New Year!

Shawna said...

Loved, loved, loved seeing these again!!

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic cards Holly I loved seeing them again! Hope you had a great holiday and have a great 2011!

Kim O'Connell said...

These are so much fun! I like your style and sense of humor! I just adore the Uphill Battle card! Your coloring is beautiful and pops against that big 'ol glittery snowball!