Friday, December 3, 2010

Sugarplum Dreams

Hi everyone, and happy Friday! Well, I tried to finish that card I've got started but it just didn't happen. As soon as I get home from work we rush out to the park with Riley because there's not that much day light left. We stay out there until dark and I don't know what happens to the time after that! It speeds up after the sun falls or something. Anyway, I'm really sorry because I wanted to show you some cards with some of the new images that are coming this weekend. You will all just have to take my word for it - you're going to LOVE them!

Here is another Christmas card I've made to add to my every growing pile, and I STILL don't have enough made to complete my list! I will soon though!


(click to enlarge)

This card was a lot cuter before I tried to get fancy with the tree. The little dots of glitter I added were my bright idea to make it look like Christmas lights were on it, but it just messed it up. In the photo the glitter looks even worse than it does in real life because it looks black! LOL!

The image is called Shy Bear Waiting For Santa, and is drawn by Lynne Stansbery. I colored it with Copic markers and used chalk for the flooring. The sentiment was computer generated.

I've been so pleased seeing hands and foot reindeers that a couple of people have made! go check out the cute ones that Patricia did with her granddaughter Emma HERE, and then yesterday Rhonda made one with her daughter Emily and used it on a scrapbook page! You can see hers HERE. Thanks ladies for sharing your reindeer creations with me - I love the variety of reindeer!

Well, thanks for coming by to see me today and have a FANTASTIC Friday!

12 comments:

Nana Bev said...

awwwwww .... cute!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Holly this is so sweet! I don't see all the imperfections you do. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a really cute card!!!

Linda said...

Oh this is so sweet!

Shawna said...

Really cute! I would never have noticed the glitter looked black until you said something. This is a very sweet card!!! Have a great weekend. Looking forward to the new images!

Dawn Frost said...

I HAVE this one and haven't used him yet, I LOVE it! Very nice on the colouring your tree is perfect!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This card is just so adorable. I love it! Have a wonderful weekend.

Elaine Allen

bumblebee creations said...

what a super sleepy eyed shy bear card!!! I love that image!!! Need to get it out!!! Glad you liked my Emily reindeer! Thanks for idea!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

there is NOTHING wrong with this. it's absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Marlene said...

This is SUCH an adorable card! I love it!!! I love the way you did the flooring with chalks, too! Beautiful! I don't see anything wrong with the Christmas tree, lady. You're nuts. Oh wait, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, right?

Becky said...

This is so cute even with the tree. :)

Maria Matter said...

this is such a darling image! love how you colored this especially the flooring...looks like push carpet!
HUGS!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! I adore this image Holly!! You know I do!! :) Lovely layout and here's to getting more Christmas cards done!! HUGS