Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bee There For The Challenges

Hi everyone! Last night's digi day was a fun one. If you didn't make it, you missed out because EVERYONE who came is getting a prize from me!

Today's card was made for two challenges. The first challenge is the Color Bowl challenge taking place at Squigglefly's group on SNr Card Universe! You need to use something WHITE on your card. The second challenge is at 365 cards where you have to have some kind of bug on your card.


(click to enlarge)

I used the cute little Flower Love Bee by Rich Davis for my card. I colored with copic markers and added some brown puff paint to the center of the flower. The sentiment is computer generated. I used some fancy corner scissors on the lower corners of my card and on the designer paper. My white element is the ribbon.

Today I am off to do the weekly grocery shopping and then I plan to come back home and craft some more before I prepare some meals ahead for the week. I hope you enjoy your Sunday, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Oh Holly, this is just adorable! Love it. hugs, eileen

Becky said...

How cute! Love the design on the bottom of these Holly.

Kim said...

This is so sweet Holly!

Pam in Ar. said...

I love the way you've been putting the background using the cuddlebug??

What's to eat this week??? I need suggestions....

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This image is so cute!! :) Love your layout and fancy border at the bottom!! Very clever girl!!

Sorry I missed the challenges this weekend...I actually got sick and it wasn't good!! HUGS

Patricia St Martin said...

Image is so cute. This is a wonderful card for the challenge. Love you border.

Dawn Frost said...

So cute Holly! A great CAS card.

Betty J Schaub said...

Cute Holly. I love the way you finished off the bottom of the card. Very elegant.

Stephanie said...

Holly this is so cute! I was wondering how you did your corners they are so awesome! I love using puff paint, too. It adds so much!

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Love the little touch of yellow in with the pink. Great Valentine!

RubbrKitty said...

You KNOW how I love BEEs, Holly-- This card is right up there at the top!! It's absolutely wonderful!

Marlene said...

Awwww...this is beeeeautiful! (You knew I was gonna do that, didn't you? Dang, I'm too predictable.)

Pam said...

So super cute!