Monday, January 24, 2011

Do You Want To?

Hi everyone! well here we are with another Monday! You just can't stop 'em from coming can you? I had such fun creating cards yesterday, and I had the BEST time creating today's card! I couldn't wait to share it with you!


(click to enlarge)

This alluring image is one that was just released last week called Come Hither, and it's drawn by Lynne Stansbery. I colored her with Copic markers (I'll show you which ones in a bit) and chalked some yellow in the background.

I found this lace at Hobby Lobby that has tiny ribbon roses sewn into it, and I cut the lace off to use as a frame for the image. Three of the little flowers are stuck onto the top right corner. The sentiment was printed out on my computer in a font called Doris Day.

Here are the colors I used


(click to enlarge)

and here's a peek at the inside


(click to enlarge)

I punched a heart shape out of the red card stock, and then covered it in double sided tape and then coated it with some ruby glitter. Then I popped it up over the punched out heart. This was a really fun card to make and such a fun image to color!

Be sure to check the Squigglefly blog today for a brand new challenge! This week is Vicki's turn to challenge the design team, and I hope you can play along too!

Have a wonderful start to your week, and thanks for looking!

23 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, how fun and sexy. Love all the valentines on her bustier.

Nana Bev said...

Racey, you hussy!! :)
Cute card and really done well.
Hope the answer is 'yes'!
LOL

Stephanie said...

Woooooooo Hoooooo!!! Look who's gettin' all sexy on us!!! I just love this card, Holly! The lace was the perfect, perfect touch for your card. Absolutely lovely.

Linda said...

This is great! I love the image so great. It would be fun for a shower invite. That lace and the colors you used are great. I really like the yellow chalk. It looks like candle light.

*Vicki* said...

OOOh la la!! What a racy image!! :) I love it!! Your coloring is just amazing Holly!! The lace looks so awesome around the edges!!! The inside is very clever too!! Happy Monday friend!!HUGS

Renee said...

oooh I LOVE this!!! You did an awesome job on this! Your coloring is just fantastic. Just darling. Hugz n blessings.

Marlene said...

I knew you had a devlish side!!! Ha ha ha. (Laughing at the commenter who called you a hussy up above!)

LOVE this card....it's done beautifully...and what a great image!

Shawna said...

Dynamite card Holly! I love the lead-in to the inside sentiment. That black lace was the perfect touch!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW Holly, Your card is wonderful. I like how we did some of the things the same. Her hair and the chair. Your coloring is just was winderful. I love your card,

Becky said...

I just love her. :) Beautiful coloring and love the black on red.

Kim said...

LOL! I just love your card! I just did this one too!

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH LA LA....

LaVerne said...

That image is great and I love your coloring and lace!!

Maria Matter said...

ooo la la, gorgeous card Holly!
hugs & blessings

Vicki said...

OHHHHH Gosh what a sexy card!

HUGS!
Vicki

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How Sassy and sexy Holly!! I just love your coloring!!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn Frost said...

Ooooh Sexy! Love it Holly!

bumblebee creations said...

Another gorgeous card from you Holly!! I love the writing inside-is that freehand?

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly

I adoooore your card. Wow

Have a nice week!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Come Hither is perfect with the black lace- tres sexy!

Michelle said...

Hi Holly

Wow, fabulous valentines card, love the image!!

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now that is one super sexy card! love it!

hugs :)

Deena said...

Great, flirtatious and fun, Holly!!
smiles,Deena