Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Featuring a sneak peek!

Hi everyone! You know how I love the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, and this week was no exception! I loved the gallery of the featured stamper and found several cards I liked, but I chose THIS card to CASE.

Here's my card


(click to enlarge)

The Heart Guitar is by Laura Campbell and I thought it went perfectly with this BRAND NEW sentiment that will be available in Squigglefly's next release - so you're getting a little sneak peek at what's to come!

I love this sentiment and think it's so true! I cut it out with an oval nestabilities die and then hand cut a slot for the ribbon to thread through. The Heart Guitar was colored with Copic markers and then cut out and mounted with some pop dots.

I'll be back with another fun sneak peek tomorrow, and check out Vicki's group in the design team because you might see more! Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Vicki said...

Hello Holly! This is very soft and pretty! I love the idea of routing the ribbon like that! And that sentiment is awesome...you know how I love sentiments! Have a great day!

HUGS!
Vicki

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Holly. Great choice of paper. I really think it compliments your image and sentiment.

Nana Bev said...

Beautiful, Holly. Love what you did with the ribbon and your background paper is gorgeous. This one's a real keeper.

Pam in Ar. said...

Love all of the pink, great paper too...I need to learn how to tie bows like that, I stink at it!!!

Becky said...

Holly this is stunning. love the image and love the embossing and colors.

*Vicki* said...

Oh so gorgeous my friend!! Look at that yummy ribbon!! WOW!! I adore the elegance of this! HUGS

Betty J Schaub said...

WOWZA! Holly this is stunning! I love the little heart shaped guitar. Beautiful!

Lola said...

All that pink is gorgeous!

Card Crazy said...

TLove this card. The guitar and sentiment are perfect! I must have them ASAP.
Sue S.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous background. The sentiment rings so true.

Maria Matter said...

so pretty Holly, love that bow!

Alice Wertz said...

this is a beauty, Holly! love it!

Sue said...

Love that sentiment! Beautiful card.

Marlene said...

So pretty - and such nice ribbon, too! You're getting a head start on those Valentine cards! You must have lots of sweeties! Heehee!

bumblebee creations said...

Love it Holly-can't wait to see more!!

Dawn Frost said...

You're right Holly it is a great sentiment! Love the layout.