Friday, January 14, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Top o' the mornin' everyone! Here we are ready for another new release at Squigglefly tomorrow! I am so happy to be able to show you a sneak peek of one of the images that will be available tomorrow. This one is drawn by Lynne Stansbery and is called Shamrock Wreath. I don't make a lot of St Patrick's Day cards, but I think this is such a pretty image that I may make more than usual this year!


(click to enlarge)

I added the sentiment with my computer before printing it. It's colored with Copic markers and I used a Quickie glue pen on the ribbon and then added some glitter.
The scalloped nestabilities was sponged along the edge with some green galore ink. All I needed then was some green ribbon and some designer paper! I thought the speckled paper was perfect with this.

As I said earlier, the new images will be released in the store tomorrow. We also have something else going on tomorrow - Squigglefly's Digi Day will be happening at 7-8 pm (central standard time) HERE. I hope you can come by and visit!

Have a fabulous Friday, and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Wreath is gorgeous. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Your coloring is just awesome.

Pam in Ar. said...

Very pretty Holly, the background paper matches so well with the green in the wreath...Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

Linda said...

I love that gorgeous wreath! Your coloring is amazing.

Shawna said...

Such a pretty image and your coloring is perfect. I can see this used for a Good Luck card, too.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow are you ever early! St. Patrick's day already, lol! Good for you. Love the details of the shamrock, the image and your colouring are gorgeous!

bumblebee creations said...

Love the wreath Holly!!! Lynn is so talented!! And I think somehow I missed yesterdays post--I am so loving this little bear too!! So CUte!!

*Vicki* said...

What a really cool image!! I love the blended colors of green shades here Holly!! I think it will be a FUN day Saturday!! :) HUGS

Stephanie said...

Holly, this turned out soooooo adorable. I have passed on getting any St. Patrick's day stamps because I just won't make many cards using them.......But I could buy a few Squigglefly images! This will be in my cart tomorrow for sure!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sheesh. i'm just doing valentines - lol.

fabulous card. love the image.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

slow down holly, I haven't even finished my january b'day cards yet! haha
Beautiful card!!!
Have a wonderful wknd!
hugs & blessings