Sunday, January 2, 2011

Udderly Adorable

Hi everyone! I hope your new year is off to a great start! I feel a little rushed today since it's my last day off work for a while and there is so much I need and want to do! It will be good for me to get back to a normal work routine though. If I stayed home many more days I'd have to go buy new clothes because I eat too much when I'm home!

I have been thinking Valentines lately because I am seeing so many of them on the blogs and it's the next big holiday for card makers. I made this card with Valentine's day in mind, but it could also be used for a friendship or birthday.


(click to enlarge)

I used the Cute Cow image by Brian Lock for this card. This cute cow comes with four different sentiments!

I colored this with Copic markers, added some pink and black scallops, and dressed it all up with a black ribbon and a pink flower button! Don't you think it turned out cute?!

Enjoy your day doing something you love to do, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

The card is cute Holly, it reminds me of one of my granddaughters, Maddi. We call her Maddi Moo and she has quite the collection of cow items LOL.

Hope you enjoyed your time off and I know what you mean about dieting if you stayed home...I find myself picking up a cookie or something every time I walk through the kitchen (I seem to walk through often) wouldn't want to waste a trip you know LOL......

Enjoy your last day off, tomorrow will be here before you know it!

Linda said...

This is so sweet. It could be for anything, and great to add to a scrapbook page.
Enjoy your day.

Dawn Frost said...

My sister and husband own a dairy farm, the last two cards are way too cute, lol! Happy Moo Year to you too!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh hOlly - this is udderly adorable!!!!

msfreida said...

Oh I'm ready to get back to my routine also! With the kids and hubby home these past few weeks, I've lost all direction! I want my morning coffee with my inspirational blogging back!!! :) Ahhh...just 3 more days!

This card IS "udderly adorable"...sooo love that image! :) I love how you used it too...such a great design! Your coloring looks awesome, and the shading is perfect...as is the DP you chose to go with it!

Enjoy your last day off...if I remember correctly, the first of the year is quite hectic for you at work, so go have some fun!

Hugs~

*Vicki* said...

AWW! This IS adorable hun!! I love those spotted papers!! Very Yummy!! HUGs

Betty J Schaub said...

too cute and I love your sentiment

Maria Matter said...

awww, adorable Holly!

I too am ready to get back to routine! The "party" needs to be over now! lol
hugs & blessings!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww what a sweet cow.. I love that it has sentiments too.. Your coloring is awesome. Cows remind me of home. Hope you had a great time off.. I know I loved having some time to relax.. Happy New Year.