Saturday, February 26, 2011

Freebie Alert!

Hi folks! Sorry, no card to show you this morning, but I did want to pop in quick to tell you about a freebie! If you've seen today's release at Squigglefly this morning, then you probably couldn't help but notice this adorable Doxie Diva!



Anyway, there's a free sentiment to go with this image at all of Squigglefly's groups. You can grab it at any of these places

SNR group
PCP group
Yahoo group

February is almost over so please take one last look at all the cat images in the store to help Lucky's surgery fundraising! You can read about Lucky HERE. There are a LOT of really cute images with cats in them!

Hope to get to some crafting later this evening, but I've just now completed my menu for the week and now I have to go make out the list and hit the store! Happy Day to you all!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

What an adorable free digi! Thank you so much! I will spread the word on my blog, too....hopefully tomorrow.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Aw, Cutie!

Pam in Ar. said...

Hope you had a good day Holly :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Doxie is so cute. My girl friend has one and I'm going to do a card up for here. I know she will love it. I love the sentiment that goes it her.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! I haven't even seen this cutie pie!! I love her!! :) Gotta check out the sentiment too!! Thanks Holly!!

Sue said...

He is so cute. Thank you for sharing him.