Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Riley & snow

Well I thought I'd pop back in here with some snow photos and more Riley pictures so that tomorrow can be focused on cards alone.

I think we ended up without five or six inches of snow. It's just beautiful.


Frosted Riley




a pristine blanket of snow


Our mini snowman. The snow is way to powdery to pack into a good sized snowman, so we have a mini snowman on a tree stump! The eyes are gum balls and the nose is a leaf.



and I had to make a snow angel


See ya tomorrow!




4 comments:

House Revivals said...

I'm just floored by all the snow your folks got! And what a cute pup!
~Amanda

Marlene said...

WOW! That's a lot of snow for YOU, isn't it??? It does look pretty when it's all powdery and fresh.

Of course, our snow has a glaze of ice on it because of the ice storm we had....so it's super crunchy. (No snow angels). Even though it's 8" deep, it can support an adult's weight on top....that's how crunchy it is...oh, and did I mention slippery?

Did I mention I HATE WINTER?!!!!

Dana said...

Looks like you two are having a ball! I love all the seasons but it does seem to be getting old.. lol. Just as soon as we stop complaining about the cold, we'll be blathering on about the heat! Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Hugs~
Dana

Dawn Frost said...

Great looking snow! That's what we call a light "dusting" of snow, lol! We get so much more. Enjoy the snow while you can.